Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 12:36 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Based on historical data, there's no way Trump can prepare for a one on one with the average voter asking him direct questions. Answer direct questions from voters? Not possible without a wandering rant.
He'll get a few softballs and, of course, he'll say Bill Clinton's behavior ALLOWS Trump to behave just like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 12:37 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'll have to make a run to the store tomorrow, myself. Better pick up more beer while I'm at it.

Do you know of any drinking games for the debate?

Old 10-09-2016, 12:43 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,700,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"This is the most devastating October surprise in history—with a far more visceral impact than Nixon’s secret ’68 negotiations with the Viet Cong, Iran’s final refusal to release the hostages in 1980, George W. Bush’s long-lost D.U.I., Hurricane Sandy or Mitt Romney’s 47% comments."

John Avalon in: Donald Trump Just Lost The Election - The Daily Beast
And also the most hypocritical.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:44 AM

830 posts, read 685,082 times
Matt Borges, Ohio Republican Party Chair, says Trump campaign "is on life support." Says he "doesn't know" if he's voting for Trump and didn't think "[Trump] would’ve won the 270 electoral votes" even before the tape was released.

Ohio Republican Party chair unsure who he'll vote for | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio | Columbus News, Weather & Sports

Old 10-09-2016, 12:45 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,700,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
He'll get a few softballs and, of course, he'll say Bill Clinton's behavior ALLOWS Trump to behave just like him.
It shouldn't, but society excused Clinton, so they'd be complete hypocrites to demonize trump for locker room talk.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:33 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,631,916 times
Locker room talk. Boasting about how easy it is to sexually assault women and get away with it if you're rich enough is just "locker room talk" now? That's right, just keep on spitting out your talking points like dutiful little parrots,

Old 10-09-2016, 01:44 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Locker room talk. Boasting about how easy it is to sexually assault women and get away with it if you're rich enough is just "locker room talk" now? That's right, just keep on spitting out your talking points like dutiful little parrots,

when you talk about sexual assaults and 'dutiful little parrots' you're talking about clinton and his supporters, you do realize that right?

Old 10-09-2016, 02:26 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,656,423 times
When the Republican party sends its candidates, they're not sending their best. They're sending criminals, they're sending rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,850,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post

I thought Trump was using his own money anyway?

Whatever... the real news is that the brain-dead Americans allowed "two" sorry-ass nominees as Trump and Clinton.... without a revolution, demanding better choices!

Old 10-09-2016, 03:55 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,631,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
when you talk about sexual assaults and 'dutiful little parrots' you're talking about clinton and his supporters, you do realize that right?
Well no, of course not. Why would I do something as foolish as talk about a man who's been out of office for 16 years in a thread about Donald Trump? That'd be just stupid of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
When the Republican party sends its candidates, they're not sending their best. They're sending criminals, they're sending rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.
That one scored points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I thought Trump was using his own money anyway?

Whatever... the real news is that the brain-dead Americans allowed "two" sorry-ass nominees as Trump and Clinton.... without a revolution, demanding better choices!
But the worst part of that is that there are so many people who are not only willing to accept these two abominations, but are actually passionate about one or the other. That's the scary part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections