Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 06:30 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times

Advertisements

Just heard on the news that the RNC denies they are redirecting funds away from the Trump campaign.

/thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 06:36 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,930,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Thats great news! No more Trump fundraisers for the GOP. How many millions has he raised for these limp wristed fools? No more.

Good job RNC, you just proved who you really are.
Proved that they will not be railroaded or strong armed into supporting a woman hating narcissist that will do nothing other than trash the memory of all the men and women who died preserving our freedoms? Who will turn America into his own private reality show? I agree, absolutely - stop funding this loser. Let him waste his own money.

My problem is that they waited this long. Why?

Old 10-09-2016, 09:15 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My wife, says it is a non-issue. Men are men and honey you are worse than that.

Women: You are nastier than us men, when cackling in the hen house.
Your personal stories do not translate to the country as a whole. A small slice of aging population perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Sadly, it seems they just haven't a clue with the many inappropriate offerings they've put forth: Carson, Cruz, jindal, walker, pence, perry, Christie, and a host of other motley crew members, can't remember them all...not to mention the current prom queen. Sane and decent? They haven't a clue. Amazing, but there you have it.
So TRUE. The most overrated group ever. Don't forget Hucksterbee. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Better to chase out the neo-cons and the alt/right---and restructure the party along more modern lines.
A party for the 21st century, inclusive of people of color and non-judgmental about things that don't really matter anymore. A party in favor of fiscal responsibility and pragmatic approaches to issues.
That party would win all day long. Leave abortion rights alone; leave marriage equality alone; and don't be one-sided in the BLM issue. Recognize there is a problem that will ONLY be solved by coming together - not choosing sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
It shouldn't, but society excused Clinton, so they'd be complete hypocrites to demonize trump for locker room talk.
Excused Clinton? He was impeached, dragged through the mud, humiliated, and disbarred. It's REPUBLICANS who feel that Trump should be given a pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I thought Trump was using his own money anyway?

Whatever... the real news is that the brain-dead Americans allowed "two" sorry-ass nominees as Trump and Clinton.... without a revolution, demanding better choices!
Did you really fall for that "I'm using my own money" thing?

It's always been false.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:06 AM

6,158 posts, read 7,228,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"This is the most devastating October surprise in history—with a far more visceral impact than Nixon’s secret ’68 negotiations with the Viet Cong, Iran’s final refusal to release the hostages in 1980, George W. Bush’s long-lost D.U.I., Hurricane Sandy or Mitt Romney’s 47% comments."

John Avalon in: Donald Trump Just Lost The Election - The Daily Beast
We haven't seen anything like this in modern history. But that's what happens when people want a so called outsider with no experience.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:08 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,101 times
The RNC Convention sent the lawmakers packing by refusing any attempt to remove Trump it's a pack of spin doctors we need to fire!!! Make a list , know their names and State association and REMOVE THEM come election time! They are essentially traders to the electoral process and the Republican majority!

Old 10-09-2016, 11:47 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
The RNC Convention sent the lawmakers packing by refusing any attempt to remove Trump it's a pack of spin doctors we need to fire!!! Make a list , know their names and State association and REMOVE THEM come election time! They are essentially traders to the electoral process and the Republican majority!
What are they trading?

BTW...not a Trump friendly nic, eh?

Old 10-09-2016, 11:54 AM

16,042 posts, read 21,977,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
The RNC likes winners..Trump, despite all his bluster--is proving himself a loser.
That's not it at all. Many male RNC'ers have wives and daughters and they have to uphold their image as honorable men or they're toast. They were willing to back him before this.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:05 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
as opposes to Hillary who spins, lies, obfuscates, and shifts blame for anything she is asked. She is the queen of softballs. So, expect Her to be spoonfed easy questions that a 4 year old can answer, Trump on the other hand will be asked to solve Pi.
I can see you're confident of the outcome.

Old 10-09-2016, 02:10 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,022,739 times
Quote:
I thought Trump was using his own money anyway?

Whatever... the real news is that the brain-dead Americans allowed "two" sorry-ass nominees as Trump and Clinton.... without a revolution, demanding better choices!
Exactly - What an embarrassment for our country.

Old 10-09-2016, 02:17 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:

^^^ This
I still can't believe it.....

Is it because everyone is too distracted with Tweeting???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections