Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 08:12 PM

285 posts, read 197,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Yeah. That's pretty much it. With Trump getting destroyed, fewer Republican voters will come out to vote, so more votes will be cast for democratic senate and congressional candidates. That's the way it works.

The GOP majority in the house is probably safe (although not by much), but the Senate is gone. Blue for at least the first two years of Hillary's term. Might be enough for as many as two Supreme Court justices.
Wow, I've never met a psychic before, do you own a crystal ball? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers while you're at it, Nostradamus? Mega millions? Powerball? Virginia state lottery? I'll take any!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 08:13 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
My wife, says it is a non-issue. Men are men and honey you are worse than that.

Women: You are nastier than us men, when cackling in the hen house.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:13 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,819,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
USA is doomed.
Your ilk are as predictable as you are unimaginative and repetitive.

2008: "Oh noes! If the Democrat is elected, we're all doomed!"

2012: "Okay, we were wrong before... but this time we really are doomed if the Democrat wins!"

2016: "Doom! Doom this time for sure, we tells ya, if we elect a Democrat!"

I have no doubt you'll be shoveling the same nonsense four years hence.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:14 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
The fact? The fact is you were wrong at every turn. Every time it's supposedly over for trump, he wins. So underestimate him and the enthusiasm of his supporters if you want.
You don't see a problem for Trump when almost 40 high ranking republican legislators rescind their endorsements or call for his removal from the presidential ballot?
You don't see a problem when the RNC cuts all funding to Trump at the same time?

You think this is just a speed bump on the road to victory?

Seriously? I mean really...........seriously?

Old 10-08-2016, 08:14 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My wife, says it is a non-issue. Men are men and honey you are worse than that.

Women: You are nastier than us men, when cackling in the hen house.
So you sexually assault women too? Yikes, your wife doesn't have very high regard for you. Surprised she hasn't turned you in to the police.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:15 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
He's still not losing his die hard supporters, so that statement still applies.
I think you are right.

Wonder if they will come out to vote for down-ticket Republicans who turned their back on Trump?

Old 10-08-2016, 08:15 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You don't see a problem for Trump when almost 40 high ranking republican legislators rescind their endorsements or call for his removal from the presidential ballot?
You don't see a problem when the RNC cuts all funding to Trump at the same time?

You think this is just a speed bump on the road to victory?

Seriously? I mean really...........seriously?
I think Trump worshipers have proven time and time again they live in an alternate reality of stupidity.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:16 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,631,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
Wow, I've never met a psychic before, do you own a crystal ball? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers while you're at it, Nostradamus? Mega millions? Powerball? Virginia state lottery? I'll take any!
Nope. But I don't need a crystal ball to call this race, all i need as an IQ somewhat in excess of room temperature. Because any imbecile can plainly see that he has zero chance of coming back from this.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:16 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,766,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Your ilk are as predictable as you are unimaginative and repetitive.

2008: "Oh noes! If the Democrat is elected, we're all doomed!"

2012: "Okay, we were wrong before... but this time we really are doomed if the Democrat wins!"

2016: "Doom! Doom this time for sure, we tells ya, if we elect a Democrat!"

I have no doubt you'll be shoveling the same nonsense four years hence.
Bernie Sanders supporters will disagree with you.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:19 PM

285 posts, read 197,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Nope. But I don't need a crystal ball to call this race, all i need as an IQ somewhat in excess of room temperature. Because any imbecile can plainly see that he has zero chance of coming back from this.
None of the people who plan to vote for him care about the comments he made back then. He won't lose a single vote over this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections