Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 07:42 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
I can't believe I share a state and city with you, lol
I could say the same, after all, you live in a red state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 07:44 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
.................thus condoning all of Bill's actual rapes and acts of aggression against women, all with Hillary's support.

When our nation ignores all of the actions and intentions (as demonstrated by the last Hillary email dump) of the Clintons and focuses on Trump's statements from 10 years ago, we are lost as a nation.

Hillary wants:

1. open borders

2.lower wages as a result of #1

3. continuation of trade agreements that kill the middle class.

4. support of Wall Street over main street

5. outsourcing of US jobs

6. approval of the Pac Rim trade agreement

7. Higher personal income taxes

8. Continuation of high business taxes

9. More wars in the middle east

10. more muslin immigrants

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the decline of the middle class and average US wages. Hillary, unfortunately, will probably win, as we have become a nation of those who demand wages and food from the feds for their existence. In short, we are a federal welfare state, ruled by the dems who offer money for votes.

We are dead as a nation.

I agree and don't forget

Hillary appointed Supreme court judges who will alter the second amendment
the 65% death tax
the war on coal
expansion of the welfare state
Continued Obamacare
the promotion of terrorist groups like black lives matter while Police are treated as the problem
more back door shenanigans that enrich the Clinton foundation at the expense of America while the media makes excuses and looks the other way.

and us having to listen to her horrible smug cackle for the next 4 years.

Cutting off support is like handing the presidency to Hillary.
The GOP doesn't care about America?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:49 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree and don't forget

Hillary appointed Supreme court judges who will alter the second amendment
the 65% death tax
the war on coal
expansion of the welfare state
Continued Obamacare
the promotion of terrorist groups like black lives matter while Police are treated as the problem
more back door shenanigans that enrich the Clinton foundation at the expense of America while the media makes excuses and looks the other way.

and us having to listen to her horrible smug cackle for the next 4 years.

The RNC likes winners..Trump, despite all his bluster--is proving himself a loser.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
The RNC likes winners..Trump, despite all his bluster--is proving himself a loser.
I like people that weren't caught. (On a hot mike talking like an overworked schoolboy)

Old 10-08-2016, 07:52 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,111,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
Huh? What? The Trumpkins on here are insisting he is on the verge of a 40 state landslide!

Old 10-08-2016, 07:53 PM

830 posts, read 685,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The United States isn't a dictatorship. Clinton won't have free rein over the United States if she is elected (that goes for Trump, too, despite his blowhard rhetoric). In the context of Trump as their standard bearer, if the Republicans can hold majorities in the House and Senate, they would be acceptive of Clinton because they'll control legislative affairs.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:54 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,950,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

10. more muslin immigrants
What do you have against muslin fabric? I love muslin and also linen. Oh, you mean imported muslin woven overseas over domestically woven muslin ... oh ... okay ... never mind.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:54 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Does anyone know if anything like this has ever happened before? One month before election day?
Well, actually, yes. I distinctly remember that the incident was televised with Rod Serling as the broadcaster.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:56 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
The United States isn't a dictatorship. Clinton won't have free reins over the United States if she is elected. If the Republicans can hold majorities in the House and Senate, they will be satisfied because they will control legislative affairs.
Make no mistake, they will NOT hold majorities in either the house or senate. Their shameful behavior in turning their back on Trump shows they are not for the people, but as usual put party first, greed second, and themselves third. Actually representing the people...somewhere in the low hundreds

Old 10-08-2016, 07:56 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
The United States isn't a dictatorship. Clinton won't have free reins over the United States if she is elected. If the Republicans can hold majorities in the House and Senate, they will be satisfied because they will control legislative affairs.
I wish I felt the same way.

Hillary and the establishment on both sides of the aisle = same side of the coin.

She'll pretty much will get what she wants in my opinion which is the worst of the worst for our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections