Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 09:52 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse789 View Post
How old are you??? This is how men talk behind closed doors or "locker rooms". Where is the surprise in this?
I work for a govt agency, and hear this stuff all the time.

Saying something, lusting. And doing something(bill Clinton) are two different things.
to add to that, women are just as bad as far as dirty locker room talk. As I said earlier, had he make that talk in front of a JR High class, no one would have noticed. Have you watched TV lately? Far worse..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Ah yes, the final end all be all poll result. The skewed CNN poll.

Please...
You always have the online polls.

1,640 posts, read 795,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Who was it that referred to certain women as the type of female that you'd get if you dragged a dollar through a trailer park?

Thats right, CLINTON..
I think she also called Monica a loony bird. That she was so tame amazes me. My husband and the woman would experience some crotch grabbing from the inside out if it were me involved.

245 posts, read 318,325 times
Talking Trumps democracy and foreign paranoia

He always says "You havent done anything in 30 years but I will", like to be a dictator and think she was?

He walked around like a Mussolini.

He also seem to have some foreign paranoia, but what has he been married to most of his life?

7,640 posts, read 8,713,437 times
Default Clinton: "We are great because we are good"

Someone was saying how Trump talks empty words, I seriously think you meant Clinton. This was when she replied to the first question in the 2nd debate, and she said "We are great, because we are good." What?

Old 10-09-2016, 09:53 PM

6,232 posts, read 3,611,336 times
I see they're going to run with the dictator hysteria with Trump's "You'd be in jail" remark. It's like they're robots just learning English who have absolutely no understanding of nuance, context, tone, humor, etc. Trump was trying to drive home the message that Hillary is guilty and would be found guilty. Do people who throw out the dictator accusation even know what happens in such countries? There are no rules, no non-partisan agencies, no lawyers, no rights--you're snatched in the middle of the night and that's the end of you. Obviously the audience knew it was said in a joking manner because they laughed. Can people no longer recognize a verbal barb to remind the audience of your opponent's weakness? Apparently not!

286 posts, read 150,256 times
Default ĆNN Debate Poll Results

Hillary wins 57% Trump 34%

CNN Focus Group, Hillary the winner.

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
CNN poll had HRC winning. Yup, we live in a world where the media thinks they can control things. Lol.

Um, did anyone else see otherwise? Trump was a trainwreck. Polling is polling. Administering polls isn't the same as controlling. But would anyone believe Trump won if someone skewed the results? No.

22,632 posts, read 14,948,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Yes. The focus group was asked if Trump's performance tonight had a positive impact ?

Almost 3/4 of the group raised their hand in favor of Trump

All independent voters too.

Hillary should be quite worried right now

Trump played it so well tonight, anymore videos from Hillary will just have her coming across as having nothing else to talk about.

Trump now controls the narrative. He looked like a very happy man tonight leaving the debate floor.

Pence is satisfied he picked a winner and will now back him all the way
We'll have to see what the polls say in two or three days from now.

You must understand that most people have made up their minds by now and supporters are going to say their candidate won.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:54 PM

1,640 posts, read 795,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Trump clearly won that debate.

He took off the gloves on this one.

He kept Hillary on the defense the entire time with truthes about her career--and everyone knew it.

I can't think of one memorable point Hillary made the entire time.
Trump made a food of himself. He was real about it, yes, but it was embarrassing to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections