Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:57 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Once again - the WRONG SPIN - because it suits your narrative and your dislike.

So you never laugh ironically when the system results in a perverse consequence??? Instead you are always angry and rant and rave? Most people laugh disgust as well as glee.

But - of course, HILLARY CLINTON is a NEVER allowed a human response. Instead - even at her very young age - she is not allowed to laugh in disgust - at an outcome.

Okay, then.
Sure, ok, then. Whatever works for you. I still view the two as deplorables, sorry.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:59 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
And they keep coming, drip...drip...drip Are you guys going to make another excuse for Trump's behavior with this woman?

Former 'Apprentice' contestant Summer Zervos full remarks on Donald Trump sexual misconduct - POLITICO

Old 10-14-2016, 02:03 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,040,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
No, they don't. I don't believe everything I see on Breitbart or Infowars, but these sites are known for their conservative, pro-Trump views. The NYT tries to operate under the pretense of nonpartisanship.
You are wrong about that. Carlos Slim owns part of the NY Times and gave a 7 figure donation to the Clinton Foundation. Definitely supportive of the Clintons.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:05 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Sure, ok, then. Whatever works for you. I still view the two as deplorables, sorry.
Then talk about that using substantiated criticisms, not knee-jerk falsehoods which have been debunked numerous times. Thank you.

I'm not a blind Hillary lover who sees no evil - but I am exceedingly disgusted with the never-ending gottcha' nonstop lies and spin put on every word she's ever said or written and every deed she's done.

There's enough legitimate criticism out there on both candidates - no need to invent stuff.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:09 PM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
The same could be sad for Trump supporters - but if you don't want to read it - you put people on ignore or bypass it. I seldom come here anymore because I'm sick of the same BS from the Hillary supporters.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:10 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Then talk about that using substantiated criticisms, not knee-jerk falsehoods which have been debunked numerous times. Thank you.

I'm not a blind Hillary lover who sees no evil - but I am exceedingly disgusted with the never-ending gottcha' nonstop lies and spin put on every word she's ever said or written and every deed she's done.

There's enough legitimate criticism out there on both candidates - no need to invent stuff.
Who are you to judge if my opinion is substantiated or not? I heard the tape, I heard the laughing, I heard the nonchalant manner it was discussed in. It doesn't sit well with me. It's another straw on the camels back of her actions as can be said for Trump, I just think that Trump carried a few too many straws too quickly, meanwhile for Hillary its more of a slow build up and unfortunately she has a top notch team covering up for her. I'm sure there is plenty more to come once she is unfortunately elected. Her new power as POTUS will let her get her hands in all kinds of bigger trouble, but with plenty more power to cover it up.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:12 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Now Trump has threatened in his unique way that President Obama could find himself accused of sexual assaults by women who are lying...just like he has been lied about...
That is a typical Trumpism and such a pathetic defense...
I imagine having Michelle Obama lacerate Trump to a fare the well yesterday was a big blow because Melania likes her...liked her enough to steal her speech...

If Steve Bannon or his son in law Kushner think that is the way to win--then go ahead.
Trump has already shown he will ride a lie into the ground if he thinks it will serve his purpose. Guess the voters will decide if that was the right call.

Last edited by loves2read; 10-14-2016 at 02:20 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 02:15 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
And they keep coming, drip...drip...drip Are you guys going to make another excuse for Trump's behavior with this woman?

Former 'Apprentice' contestant Summer Zervos full remarks on Donald Trump sexual misconduct - POLITICO
The problem is that nobody but you dems believe unfounded claims made less than a month before the election.

If these women had any proof, they would have sued, they did not.

We all know it's very likely that emails will be leaked that these women are in collusion with Hillary's campaign.
Heck, several of these women have made donations to Hillary's campaign.

So far we have claims, most decades old, that are without a single piece of evidence to prove they are legitimate. These accusers only came forward at a time that is very suspect to say the least, and some of these women have made donations to Hillary's campaign.

For anyone out there that may be a legitimate sexually assault victim, don't wait until there is very good reasons to believe your claims have ulterior motives if you want your claims to be taken seriously. Also, don't have connections to someone that would benefit from your claims if you want to maintain any credibility.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:18 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
That is NOT true - but, by all means, keep on with the false narrative.Try reading the ENTIRE story (a short attention span could be a issue in accomplishing that), for once, instead of perpetuating a lie
Clinton haters know, the idiots just don't care. And look how successful they are turning every Trump thread into a Hillary thread. Deflection is their middle name.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:18 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Sure, this is Herman Cain all over again. Remember the "blonde bombshell" who was supposedly the first of many women he was diddling? The financial deadbeat with a history of filing sexual harassment complaints, who just HAPPENED to live in Axelrod's building? And who, along with the flood of other accusers (and Gloria Allred) disappeared after Cain said, "To hell with this," and dropped out of the race?

Sound familiar?
Bumping a good post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections