Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:30 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't get it either. We as a species swap come with the other gender and even the same gender. Then you find him talking about grabbing a ****, years ago and didn't get slapped, offensive.

Give me a break!

Aw come on, Ben...

We all know boys will be boys.

Especially the 59 year old sexual predators.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 01:35 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Trump said the women let him do these things.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your lies.
Trump said the women let him do these things because he's a star.

Did you miss that part?

The women report being disgusted and leaving.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:38 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Aw come on, Ben...

Actions.... Reactions....

Seems we are dwelling on the actions, without reactions here.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:39 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
????

All I'm saying is there is sex talk going on all the time and it should be kept out of politics.

JFK was a known womanizer but it was mostly kept off the front page news and he is still revered.
Bill Clinton is another story and his oral office antics was one thing but lying about it was another yet he is revered by many to the point his wife and coconspirator is already packing for her move to 1600 Pennsy ave.

I think the sex talk should be left in the bedroom and we need to get back to the actual issues at hand.
Wouldn't it be nice if the mudslinging stopped and the American people could make choice based on policy and what a candidate will bring to help America?
Maybe Trump should have kept it in the bedroom and not on Howard Sterns radio show and while wired for an interview with Billy Bush.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:10 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,494,081 times
2 more women came forward today (Friday 10.14.2016). One was on The Apprentice and is represented by Glorida Alred.

More women will come forward.

This is a first for a presidential election isn't it?

I remember Gary Hart and Monkey Business, and that one issue lost him the presidential election. But that was a consensual relationship.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:12 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,673,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I don't get it. We live in a highly sexualized society where everyday our eyes are assaulted with half naked women. Standing at the grocery checkout yesterday I saw 4 magazines out of 8 that had bikini clad women on the covers. What is a man to think? Are we supposed to think "awe that is cute" or " I like the colour of that bikini" or does a straight mans brain instantly think "OH boy now that is sexy".

Most men and many women talk sex at one time or another. It is human nature to either think about sex, want sex, have sex and talk about sex. Sex makes the world go around and a driving factor in a strong economy when you think about the amount of products, ads, drugs, surgeries we have to look sexier and even counseling. HBO had a hugely popular show "sex in the city" I wonder what that was about? How about the best seller "50 shades of grey"? who bought 80 million copies of that? Most people like sex.

To deny sex is to deny human nature. To bring sex onto the political stage is just petty. I don't care what Trump talked about 11 years ago. Now if it happened last month that might be more relevant but still it was 2 guys talking in what they thought was a private setting.

If we put 2 men or more together with a photo of a sexy woman and ask them what they think, they might really say what is on their minds and that you prudes is how babies are made.
You do realize there's a huge difference between sex and sexual assault?

Old 10-14-2016, 02:20 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,578,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You do realize there's a huge difference between sex and sexual assault?
They can't wrap their feeble minds around this concept. It's not the language, it's the context..

Old 10-14-2016, 02:23 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Yes start another thread telling women that inappropriate touching and forced kissing and

grabbing them by the crotch is just innocent fun.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:42 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Aw come on, Ben...

Here is more stories from silly girls who don't know it is just innocent fun and they should just enjoy a man like Trump.

/ https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-say...182442015.html

Old 10-14-2016, 02:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Locker room talk is not the problem. Him bragging about forcing himself on a woman that didn't want his advances, and saying that as a star, he can get away with it. THAT is the problem. That she was married, and he was at the time makes it worse.

I know, amongst my friends: We could all sit around the campfire and say the crudest things in the world (and have). We could talk about a specific woman in ways that we never would if she was present (and have). But the SECOND that one of my buddies cheated on his wife, or the SECOND that he made an unwanted advance on another woman, it would not be tollerated, and the reaction would be swift, and strong. Both of those things have happened, and in all cases, those people are no longer part of the group of friends, and in all cases it was dealt with, not ignored or swept under the rugs.

I fully agree that locker room talk is one thing, but we are talking about another thing.
So your buddy would be ok with a guy bragging about how he hit on your buddy's wife? Really?

And said something along the line of:

"...I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married....

... and I moved on her. Very heavily...

...I moved on her like a b****. I couldn't get there and she was married...

...And all of a sudden I see her. She's now got the big phoney t*** and she's totally changed her look..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections