Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 04:03 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,798,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
I don't think that's clear yet. Anyone who thinks that Trump and Ryan are just going to kiss and make up doesn't have a good sense of who Trump really is.

Maybe you should take another look at what actually happened, in the real world, not your fantasy world.

Quote:
Yes, but that doesn't wash away the stain of immorality on each of the deplorable values that his supporters resonated with, and on every act grounded in those deplorable values.

Deplorable twice, but what happened to being irredeemable, as Hillary tried playing God?

I'm enjoying this victory lap, and the holiday season continues with Christmas, New Year's, and Inauguration Week.

Or maybe we can celebrate Inauguration Month this time!

Old 12-02-2016, 04:10 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I have no doubt about that, because the mindset of the Trump cultists is very much the mindset of their leader. They are like children; if they can't get what they want, exactly when they want it, they will throw a tantrum and break things. I do truly believe that the malcontents would like nothing better than to see America fail, because deep down - they hate the concept of America. Donald Trump and his followers hate our democratic system for one specific reason - they can't control it. The godless fringe of the far Right are anarchists at heart, and I agree with you, there will be hell to pay when their leader gets kicked to the curb on November 8. One thing they learned from Trump - destroy what you cannot defeat or control.

Gear Head, looks as if you were completely wrong again.

Old 12-02-2016, 04:22 AM

30,480 posts, read 19,236,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm05 View Post
horror scenario:
Donaldtrump loses.
There will be massive depression.
Seriously, so many people are depending
on trump being potusa.��

all day & tonight, everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now over, only how bad she beats trump. Electorial coll. Votes are heavy for hrc.

i can see a chaotic aftermath of tons of trump supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of hrc in charge of the affairs of troubled americans. Darkness on the horizon.

I told laurac ..trump could not overcome the dirty system.
:

Old 12-02-2016, 12:00 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.😳

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.

I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.
looks like it went the other way: Clinton's followers couldn't handle it.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,191,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I am also Too Wise to be in denial.
Wisdom is fleeting.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:34 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,718,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Maybe you should take another look at what actually happened, in the real world, not your fantasy world.
The only fantasy going on here is your looking at December 4 and think that you know anything about the next four years.

Quote:
Deplorable twice, but what happened to being irredeemable, as Hillary tried playing God?
I never said irredeemable so I only answer to deplorable. If you want to argue with a wall go ahead and look foolish in the process. If you want to argue with me, then post moral defense for the deplorable perspectives you yourself advocate, grounded in universal principles of morality as my comments are grounded.

I've found that right-wingers either refuse to address the moral bankruptcy of what they support, or have no appreciable understanding of what actually are universal principles of morality across societies, and the election has only served to prompt some of them to plumb deeper depth of moral depravity. I'll be in church this morning. It's a shame so many right-wingers either won't be or will be attending churches that ratify their moral depravity with regard to those most vulnerable in society.

Quote:
I'm enjoying this victory lap
Meanwhile, I'm back to fighting the good fight, speaking truth to power, helping the poor and oppressed, and standing up for morality.

Have a good holiday.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:40 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Quote:
The only fantasy going on here is your looking at December 4 and think that you know anything about the next four years.

I never said irredeemable so I only answer to deplorable. If you want to argue with a wall go ahead and look foolish in the process. If you want to argue with me, then post moral defense for the deplorable perspectives you yourself advocate, grounded in universal principles of morality as my comments are grounded.

I've found that right-wingers either refuse to address the moral bankruptcy of what they support, or have no appreciable understanding of what actually are universal principles of morality across societies, and the election has only served to prompt some of them to plumb deeper depth of moral depravity. I'll be in church this morning. It's a shame so many right-wingers either won't be or will be attending churches that ratify their moral depravity with regard to those most vulnerable in society.

Meanwhile, I'm back to fighting the good fight, speaking truth to power, helping the poor and oppressed, and standing up for morality. Have a good holiday.
Churches are responsible for moral depravity?

Good fight? You might first wish to understand what that means. I'll say a prayer for you.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:49 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,970,760 times
LOL at speaking truth to power. You proudly say you attend church yet clearly exacerbate the very things you claim to find in Trump supporters or anyone who does not think like you. We 25+ people battle and argue with each other on a list, but for the most part I think we could all sit in a room together because we likely all work hard in jobs, have families to raise and have a lot in common. But what you say is just scary.

Exactly what do you do to speak truth to power? Post here? Teach your "views" to children in your church? Where do you go to speak truth to power? Stand on a street corner and espouse your views that right-wingers are "morally bankrupt?"

Trump is not the candidate many wanted to see in the White House, and many do not support what he does 100%, but Van Jones was right after his visit to what he called "Trump Country" where he sat down and talked with people who voted for Trump. He said to give Trump a chance, but not a pass. I agree. He also said Democrats suffer from elitism--his words, not mine. Your message below shows he is right.

You posted out of extreme anger by stating that right-wingers are morally bankrupt, and you need to walk that back. You do not know all people and to claim you do is a lie. Your comments are not grounded in "universal principals of morality." Your comments are made in anger and contempt for other human beings who do not think like you. You need to walk this back.

Quote:

Meanwhile, I'm back to fighting the good fight, speaking truth to power, helping the poor and oppressed, and standing up for morality.

Have a good holiday.

Old 12-04-2016, 07:23 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,746,317 times
Oh the irony!! LOL!!

Old 12-04-2016, 10:25 AM

25,982 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
I "almost" pity some of these delusional people that were posting before the election . So sad to be so gullible & suck down all that kool-aid the msm was spoon feeding them .
The good news is, many were just prostituting for a paycheck and not for Hillary!

Remember, she spent over a million on internet trolls. Seemed like more at times! Mean little critters!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections