Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 11:36 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,893,324 times

Advertisements

The DNC Lost because they could not reach the Middle Class and they have discredited themselves with promoting a Criminal Candidate!

Old 11-10-2016, 11:57 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,893,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
I don't think that's clear yet. Anyone who thinks that Trump and Ryan are just going to kiss and make up doesn't have a good sense of who Trump really is.
I have to agree with this post. The only candidate with an ego the size of Hillary's is Trump. He got his feelings hurt and he isn't one to forgive. The RNC basically turned their back on him coming up just short of supporting Hillary. Those elected Reps in the GOP that did support Hillary might be facing an up hill battle.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:33 PM

1,327 posts, read 724,724 times
Nah, I hate them for all they've said and done.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:34 PM

30,293 posts, read 23,777,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.��

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath
of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.
Hi, slight editing needed here, then the article is a 'go':

You mean: Hillary loses.
Massive depression blah blah, people depending on HRC being POTUS smiley face

You see chaotic aftermath of TONS of HRC suppoters not able to deal with the terrible loss and consequences.

TRUMP in charge of the Affairs....

Okay? Fix that up, and you're all set.

Quote:
I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.
I'll bet Laura is having herself a good laugh right now.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:28 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,073,379 times
Another savant, down in flames.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:31 AM

17,351 posts, read 11,312,371 times
I love seeing some of these old threads. Personally, I'm still waking up each morning asking myself if Trump's victory is real. After spending the last year being mocked, ridiculed and laughed at by the far left progressives here, this feels so good. The liars and true racists have been defeated. The Supreme Court has been saved. Congress is still in the hands of the Republicans. There is now hope this country's fast track into the liberal abyss has been halted, at least for the time being.
Most of the biggest haters here (and they were truly haters) have been neutered. Now I'm looking forward to the inaugural and Trump's first 100 days. Life is good again.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:40 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,992,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
And that's the core difference between left and right. The left reaches out with compassion when the right suffers, as my church community deliberately did in 2008. By contrast, the right behaves like spoiled children - sore winners - and with malice in intention toward using the power they've gained to harm the lives of those most vulnerable in society.
Such revisionist history. When the left won in 2008, they gloated, telling the right that "they won, you lost, get over it".

Obama saying, "They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back" epitomized malice intent toward using the power they gained to harm society. Such short, short memories.

The only ones acting like spoiled children and criminals this year are the left. I don't see anyone on the right destroying property, ruining businesses and punching people, then or now. That would be the lefties.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:43 AM

17,351 posts, read 11,312,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Such revisionist history. When the left won in 2008, they gloated, telling the right that "they won, you lost, get over it".

Obama saying, "They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back" epitomized malice intent toward using the power they gained to harm society. Such short, short memories.

The only ones acting like spoiled children and criminals this year are the left. I don't see anyone on the right destroying property, ruining businesses and punching people, then or now. That would be the lefties.
And let's not forget Obama's famous words "elections have consequences".

Old 11-11-2016, 06:46 AM

13,821 posts, read 8,046,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I love seeing some of these old threads. Personally, I'm still waking up each morning asking myself if Trump's victory is real. After spending the last year being mocked, ridiculed and laughed at by the far left progressives here, this feels so good. The liars and true racists have been defeated. The Supreme Court has been saved. Congress is still in the hands of the Republicans. There is now hope this country's fast track into the liberal abyss has been halted, at least for the time being.
Most of the biggest haters here (and they were truly haters) have been neutered. Now I'm looking forward to the inaugural and Trump's first 100 days. Life is good again.

The libs were so condescending...so sure of themselves. So sure HC would not only win but the election might easily turn into a landslide.

No doubt many are still in total disbelief. Total shock.

You bet it's fun reading the old thread.

Great fun!

Old 11-11-2016, 06:47 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
The left runs on emotions and rage.
The right runs on truth and facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections