Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2016, 09:43 AM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
This is why there will be a civil war.
Well, get on with it, then. This utterly stupid idea has been hinted at darkly for decades, now. Every time the perpetually offended right doesn't get it 100% their way, in fact. It's getting tiresome.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:43 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
Talk about that Trump Revolution! WOOHOO
LOL, at least Trump fought against corrupt Hillary and the corrupt media. Bernie Sanders joined them.

Yes, middle America will be hurt.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:44 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.😳

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.

I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.
A triumphant return of MMM05!

Mick

Old 10-24-2016, 09:46 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
If and when he loses I think most Trump Supporters will sit back and enjoy the ride. Watching the TPP be passed and probably not too soon watch the next war she starts unfold. We'll be sitting back saying, 'Don't blame me I voted for the other guy.'

Soon all the Hillary Supporters will be saying to themselves - 'What were we thinking?'. Same thing the Germans and most Europeans say when they look at their leadership.
No, no no.... you forget, Hillary has the media and they will spin it to blame Trump, Booosh, anyone but their queen.

Remember, as proven in this election, the truth doesn't matter, it is what is perceived to be the truth that matters.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:48 AM

16,283 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Even if he has all these great ideas what makes you think he has this magic wand that will hit the reset button and fix everything that is wrong in Washington? He has more enemies in both parties than any candidate in history. He obviously will have little support to make all these supposedly great changes and there is a system in place called checks and balances which will limit his power so will need that support.

And by the way what is that master plan again other than firing Generals? You believe for some reason he has the ability to change the country but there is no evidence of this, just talk. And the left is the group being called stupid in this thread. Yeah OK.

Just that plain.
I have asked this question several times on a number of different boards and I have yet to get a response. So I can only concluded that the Trump supporters have absolutely no reason to believe he has this magic reset button other than his word. Yeah good luck with that.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:51 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,355,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
It's only assault if it's unwanted. I've made plenty of "moves" on women and it's never been an assault. Men have to get sex somehow and it usually requires making a move. I seriously doubt Trump just walks around grabbing women's private parts. These women are seducing him and he is making a move. Men traditionally have to make these moves to initiate sex. It's a shame we have to have this type of conversation.
Whoa! I would had hated to have run into you in some bar or other place where men meet women.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:54 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump couldn't overcome HIMSELF
Exactly! He couldn't pass anything up and had to keep going until he tanked and then he never tried to get more voters because he had to get even or at least try to.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:01 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Even if he has all these great ideas what makes you think he has this magic wand that will hit the reset button and fix everything that is wrong in Washington? He has more enemies in both parties than any candidate in history. He obviously will have little support to make all these supposedly great changes and there is a system in place called checks and balances which will limit his power so will need that support.

And by the way what is that master plan again other than firing Generals? You believe for some reason he has the ability to change the country but there is no evidence of this, just talk. And the left is the group being called stupid in this thread. Yeah OK.

Just that plain.

Quote:
I have asked this question several times on a number of different boards and I have yet to get a response. So I can only concluded that the Trump supporters have absolutely no reason to believe he has this magic reset button other than his word. Yeah good luck with that.
Who needs a "magic reset button" when a pen and a phone are much easier to acquire?

Old 10-24-2016, 10:03 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,355,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

We all knew the corrupt media polls were BS.
Now thanks to Wikileaks we know our assumptions were correct.
The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.

LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

And then step two was to declare the election over.
Washington Post Declares Election Over: Hillary Already Won

This was always their plan.
They are shameless liars and the corrupt media is their willing partner.
That is pretty much a fake news website.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:06 AM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
That is pretty much a fake news website.
Fresh off the presses -- June 7, 1944.

GERMANY CRUSHES ALLIED FORCES AT NORMANDY. SOVIET UNION ON BRINK OF COLLAPSE AS GERMANY INVADES MOSCOW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections