Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 06:02 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
LISTEN, I am not a HRC Supporter. Check my Tons of past pro TRUMP posts.

I am also Too Wise to be in denial. And too perceptive not to clearly recognize when Trump is done, finished.....many people are not going to be able to handle the crushing reality of HRC's RULE & Reign.

Guarantee, it will be worse than most imagine.
I have no doubt about that, because the mindset of the Trump cultists is very much the mindset of their leader. They are like children; if they can't get what they want, exactly when they want it, they will throw a tantrum and break things. I do truly believe that the malcontents would like nothing better than to see America fail, because deep down - they hate the concept of America. Donald Trump and his followers hate our democratic system for one specific reason - they can't control it. The godless fringe of the far Right are anarchists at heart, and I agree with you, there will be hell to pay when their leader gets kicked to the curb on November 8. One thing they learned from Trump - destroy what you cannot defeat or control.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:04 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Such a nasty poster.
Not really. Seems you find yourself on the wrong side and don't like being told so.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:04 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Who are you addressing? Obviously not me. LOL. BTW, the "popular vote" doesn't determine the victor.
I'm aware. That is why I specifically said democratic election. I know about the electoral college quite well. Did you mention civil war? If so, I was addressing you specifically.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I have no doubt about that, because the mindset of the Trump cultists is very much the mindset of their leader. They are like children; if they can't get what they want, exactly when they want it, they will throw a tantrum and break things. I do truly believe that the malcontents would like nothing better than to see America fail, because deep down - they hate the concept of America. Donald Trump and his followers hate our democratic system for one specific reason - they can't control it. The godless fringe of the far Right are anarchists at heart, and I agree with you, there will be hell to pay when their leader gets kicked to the curb on November 8. One thing they learned from Trump - destroy what you cannot defeat or control.
Hilarious rambling from the other side.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I'm aware. That is why I specifically said democratic election. I know about the electoral college quite well. Did you mention civil war? If so, I was addressing you specifically.
OK, thanks for clarifying!

Old 10-24-2016, 06:19 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
They will still be labled all those things you mentioned. It's a tactic the left uses regularly. It's the very reason they fight so hard to make sure the republican nominee is not a black, latino, or woman since it puts a hole in their narritive. Notice how they treat black conservatives and women conservatives. They lothe them more than they do Trump because their divide and conquer strategy doesn't work.
There are plenty of women conservatives. I also don't see any "hatred" for women such as Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, or even Nikki Haley. You don't hear too much complaining about J.C. Watts, Tim Scott, or Mia Love either.

The activists and social justice warrriors may continue to make these claims, but at some point, moderate blacks, Hispanics, feminists, LGBT, etc. are going to push back. In many respects, it's already happening.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:21 AM

549 posts, read 292,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Great analysis, especially the bolded part.

Essentially, they hate everything the country claims to stand for, including free elections.

Self-righteous fools with blinders on... And talking "civil war" with every other breath. They're the enemy within, primed and ready to be exploited by adversaries abroad...

Old 10-24-2016, 06:28 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
How is the Election "rigged"?
Trump keeps claiming Voter fraud yet the vast majority of "swing" states are run by Republican Governors who administer the voting precints in their own states!

Why would allegations of sexual assault stop Trump from being elected ?
It didn't stop Bill Clinton in 1992 !
The media was for Clinton and went with the positive to cover the huge negative even though BILL Clinton was a rapist. The media runs many many people's minds. Those kinds of people are stuck on that mindset and care more for their party label then the country as a whole. So a rapist got in office. It has been down hill ever since.

Corruption ,lying is acceptable and media manipulation is alive and well for Hillary to get in office. Hillary is a woman who puts other countries first. Hillary will rob from Americans and give to other countries people first.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:46 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
This is why there will be a civil war. The Left is under the impression that their un-American philosophy will prevail.
Millions have died fighting Communism, and until it and all of its variations are defeated once and for all, freedom-loving people won't relent.
Make sense?
No doesnt make sense and comes off as some what extreme,Being a Democrat in no way equates to being a communist,if you are willing to have a civil war under that mistaken opinion the country is worse off than i thought.
Paint me a picture of this civil war as the implication you are sending is that all righties are going to kill all lefties and that in your opinion will make America great again?

Old 10-24-2016, 06:49 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Great analysis, especially the bolded part.

Essentially, they hate everything the country claims to stand for, including free elections.

Self-righteous fools with blinders on... And talking "civil war" with every other breath. They're the enemy within, primed and ready to be exploited by adversaries abroad...

This has been coming for decades. After the 1960's the American Left was essentially destroyed and defanged. Beginning with Nixon, the slow trend ever since has been continuously to the Right. The mainstream expression of this shift was Reagan and Bush, but this shift emboldened the radical fringe groups on the Right to become more vocal and to start to entertain Nationalistic fantasies. In fairly quick succession we saw Rush Limbaugh and the takeover of talk radio, followed by the demolition of the Fairness Doctrine, the emergence of Fox News under Ailes, and finally, the advent of the Internet which helped the radical Right fringe groups form a loose coalition of malcontents. Then Trump emerged in this race, and it seemed natural for them to rally under him.

There are some unintended consequences of Trump they didn't really expect. First, they have so badly damaged the Republican party that it is unlikely to be a viable vehicle in the future to carry the torch for the malcontent fringe. More importantly, they have exposed their true agenda to the American voting public, and in doing so, they have lost more support than they gained. Voters REALLY understand now how dangerous the Alt-right has become and they REALLY understand that ultimately their vision of the future is based on fascist ideology. And, they are not having any of it. This will be clearly shown on November 8 when dictator wannabe Trump is kicked to the curb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections