Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 10:11 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
How blind you are. Syria is prophecy happening now. World war III.

I better go buy some canned peaches and bottled water !

Don

Old 10-23-2016, 10:16 PM

16,095 posts, read 10,762,339 times
Trumpers will just have to get over it. If we all managed to survive Nixon, Reagan and then 'W' then HRC will be a piece of cake.

The biggest casualty of this election will be the GOP.

Old 10-23-2016, 10:21 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Trumpers will just have to get over it. If we all managed to survive Nixon, Reagan and then 'W' then HRC will be a piece of cake.

The biggest casualty of this election will be the GOP.
Nope.

The biggest casualty will be middle America.

Hopefully they will survive and learn from their mistake.

Old 10-23-2016, 10:47 PM

830 posts, read 685,260 times
Talk about that Trump Revolution! WOOHOO

Old 10-23-2016, 11:09 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
I don't predict massive depression and riots, but I wonder if Trump supporters will really believe the election is rigged despite all the evidence to the contrary. I mean, Trump said in the final debate that Pew found millions of registrations that were wrong. I forget his exact words, but he left out the fact that the study concluded that there was no evidence of fraud at the polls. Sure there are dead people registered, but that doesn't mean they send their ghosts to vote. It just means that their names were never removed.

So it is up to Trump (or Clinton if she loses) to concede graciously and say "I support the President of the United States" I think if he loses, Trump will do that. I don't really know what to believe any more, but sometimes my gut tells me he's not the monster he appears to be. OTOH, he admitted to barging in on naked teenagers and thought it was funny to "inspect" them. So, no matter how I feel about the man politically, he still makes my skin crawl.

Old 10-23-2016, 11:15 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I don't predict massive depression and riots, but I wonder if Trump supporters will really believe the election is rigged despite all the evidence to the contrary. I mean, Trump said in the final debate that Pew found millions of registrations that were wrong. I forget his exact words, but he left out the fact that the study concluded that there was no evidence of fraud at the polls. Sure there are dead people registered, but that doesn't mean they send their ghosts to vote. It just means that their names were never removed.

So it is up to Trump (or Clinton if she loses) to concede graciously and say "I support the President of the United States" I think if he loses, Trump will do that. I don't really know what to believe any more, but sometimes my gut tells me he's not the monster he appears to be. OTOH, he admitted to barging in on naked teenagers and thought it was funny to "inspect" them. So, no matter how I feel about the man politically, he still makes my skin crawl.
We are not worried about fraud at the polls.

The election has been rigged by HRC/Gloria with the collusion of the media and their bought and paid for allegations of sexual assault.

Sure Trump will concede. He will have no choice.

But we wont forget.

Old 10-23-2016, 11:24 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.��

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.

I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.
If and when he loses I think most Trump Supporters will sit back and enjoy the ride. Watching the TPP be passed and probably not too soon watch the next war she starts unfold. We'll be sitting back saying, 'Don't blame me I voted for the other guy.'

Soon all the Hillary Supporters will be saying to themselves - 'What were we thinking?'. Same thing the Germans and most Europeans say when they look at their leadership.

Old 10-23-2016, 11:30 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
If and when he loses I think most Trump Supporters will sit back and enjoy the ride. Watching the TPP be passed and probably not too soon watch the next war she starts unfold. We'll be sitting back saying, 'Don't blame me I voted for the other guy.'

Soon all the Hillary Supporters will be saying to themselves - 'What were we thinking?'. Same thing the Germans and most Europeans say when they look at their leadership.
Maybe. But nothing on the scale of the "Oh my god what were we thinking" that the Germans and Italians were saying to themselves in 1945.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:01 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,629,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
We are not worried about fraud at the polls.

The election has been rigged by HRC/Gloria with the collusion of the media and their bought and paid for allegations of sexual assault.

Sure Trump will concede. He will have no choice.

But we wont forget.
How is the Election "rigged"?
Trump keeps claiming Voter fraud yet the vast majority of "swing" states are run by Republican Governors who administer the voting precints in their own states!

Why would allegations of sexual assault stop Trump from being elected ?
It didn't stop Bill Clinton in 1992 !

Old 10-24-2016, 12:18 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,932 times
In reality, this may be a big problem. Most sane Americans will write Trump supporters off as racists xenophobes eagerly wanting to usher in a repeat of the 1950's and white privilege. While that is rational, it will only marganilize and alienate them further. They will continue to fester in their rage, and blame illegals for all economic woes. They will continue to profess the absolute evil of all Muslims. They will continue to rail against the global economy of the modern world. These people will not just go away; however, this election has exposed an ugly truth. After Trump loses, they will be further marganilized. This will lead to a greater separation within our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections