Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 12:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBoundandDownChick View Post
Some of these posts are beyond insane. I work as an independent contractor. I very much understand business. I make 6 figures on my own and never took a handout from anyone. She was talking about HALF of Trump's base. And I tend to agree with her.
You're allowed to have your opinion but since I support Trump I am not allowed to have an opinion.

This is the kind of insanity that poses as moral logic by the Left, which isn’t logic, it’s deception. It is designed strictly to shut you down and make your arguments cease at which point they declare victory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 12:26 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I don't understand people like you. I really don't.

There are third party candidates. There is a third party candidate like Johnson.

I can understand the nevertrump crowds, They hate trump more than they hate Clinton, so yeah, I can understand the mentality of holding their noses and vote Hillary, but I don't get people like you.

Why don't you just vote the third party? Appointing a liberal justice is more important than TPP, American jobs to you?

I start to think bold is just fake outrage, you don't really care about the bold. :P
x2

Old 10-29-2016, 12:26 PM

When Hillary Clinton began her career being fired from the Watergate Commission for ethics violations, and ended it by lying about the terrorist attack that killed Ambassador Stevens, I know corruption when I see it.

Add in her secret server and foundation money laundering of funds from foreign powers to sell her influence in government hoping to enrich herself, and her smears of Trump as a racist sexual predator, who has always been acclaimed as the perfect gentleman until now, then the picture is complete that her corruption goes to the soul.

This is how I know I am on the side of right and how I recognize those who twist the facts and distort the truth in order to sway opinion.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:29 PM

Despite how much people detest Trump’s style or try to paint him as a racist, his record speaks better than those who spin a tale of Trump. He has been in the public eye for over forty years and has never been labelled a racist until he began his campaign as a Republican.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:30 PM

Democrats advocate for blacks to have abortions, kill each other off through inner city crime, do drugs, and subsist on government welfare rather than become educated and get better jobs. They say that Republicans are the racist oppressors who would deny blacks opportunities, and then say Trump is a racist because he is against their agenda of making blacks and illegals welfare voter slaves.

Democrats call Trump a xenophobe because he would close our borders to those who come into the country illegally to take jobs and pay no taxes, and keep out those who would come to America to commit acts of terrorism and try to enforce their ideology on America.

So who benefits from all this. Washington elitist, Big business, not you.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:32 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats advocate for blacks to have abortions, kill each other off through inner city crime, do drugs, and subsist on government welfare rather than become educated and get better jobs. They say that Republicans are the racist oppressors who would deny blacks opportunities, and then say Trump is a racist because he is against their agenda of making blacks and illegals welfare voter slaves.
What nonsense.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:34 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBoundandDownChick View Post
Let's not forget the mess W. left. You guys rip Obama apart but forget we were almost at the start of Great Depression 2. He started an unnecessary war that put us trillions in debt. He was guilty of war crimes but never went to prison, nor did Cheney. She still hasn't been officially accused of anything. Let's stick to the facts.
Which Obama is part of that problem too because he was a Senator. The "band-aid" of a bailout was just that a band-aid. The president elect can say all they want to get into office, it's a whole new world once they get in and then a fight to get their campaign promises into action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
OP, do YOUR own EXTENSIVE research on both candidates-extensive research- the information is there. This forum is not the place to do that, nor to get unbiased opinions. Then make your OWN decision. And live with it. That is your right and responsibility. Best of luck.
Yes!!! This is what I have been telling friends who are undecided. That you have to put your personal feelings aside and vote for country. It's difficult, but that is the only way I have been able to cast my vote this year.

Some say Trump is an idiot but let's look at a couple of things that he has said in the past couple of months. Last month he said that her email thing was bigger than watergate, that it's bigger than watergate and even that it is a threat of national security. That the decision is based of corruption. Then yesterday happened. Wow. Everything just supported what he said.
Then you have the debates where he said you are warning people in Mosul about coming in, ISIS is going to leave...once again...he was right.
Both candidates have their pro's and con's. For me, Hillary's cons are too much for me especially if we know people who would go to jail for what she has done with the whole email thing.
In the end it's doing like tangelag said. Doing extensive research on both candidates. Make sure to steer away from blogs because they are more of a personal opinion. Youtube is a great source because hearing them saying it out of their mouths vs what the media shreds apart is another. Have some dignity and vote for country not party.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:35 PM

Hillary, on the other hand, is a Washington elitist who has a long, inglorious record of lying and corruption that the media is attempting to obscure.

Hillary had a private server for her emails that she wanted to keep secret from the public, that she wiped when it was subpoenaed, and then got on TV and mocked the public asking. How ironic, being that Hillary is a lawyer and knows Comey can not release the emails before investigating that she now calls for their release. It's a ploy to play on people ignorance.

Remember, if Hillary didn't have a private server, if she didn't try to hide her emails than this wouldn't be a problem for her now.

3,138 posts, read 2,780,306 times
OP, all this chest beating is useless, is it not?

Because, in the end, you stated that you're still going to vote for her.

Don't be angry with her or with the status of how she's conducted herself, if the only thing you're going to do is select her on November 8th.

You're only contributing to the problem: not working to change it.

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

Democrats call Trump a xenophobe because he would close our borders to those who come into the country illegally to take jobs and pay no taxes, and keep out those who would come to America to commit acts of terrorism and try to enforce their ideology on America.

So who benefits from all this. Washington elitist, Big business, not you.
Trump has said that the situation in the ghettos is awful, yet Hillary made it seem like it's no big deal.
People are being killed while walking their kids in strollers.
When it happens in the Middle East the Left cares more or acts like they care more than when it happens in the United States..

When you have areas that are controlled by gangs and 'open air' drug markets that should be a clue that Law & Order needs to be restored.

Unfortunately political correctness and the worry about offending Black Lives Matter and other groups will lead to more deaths

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-garfield-park
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections