Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 05:38 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
She must have said true things about Trump that upset the loyal Trump followers.

I'M WITH HER
"]She must have said true things"

She HASN'T said a true thing in 50 years!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Ah, I see you made the exact same goofy mistake that Trump made. "C" means "confidential," not classified, and the byline up top must contain a notation for that under the applicable regulation (but the 3 emails with C's did not contain said byline).

Yes, it's "hilarious," though in fairness neither you nor Trump were Secretaries of State.

Mick
In looks like crooked Hillary wasn't so much SoS as she was Secretary of Foreign Investment for Self Enrichment.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:50 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,581,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Let' see a Trump rally ~ LOCK HER UP! CROOKED HILLARY!
Hillary is crooked. Are you not paying any attention at all?

Quote:
Impressions of Hillary falling
I'm sure you were outraged when libs and progs and dims ridiculed Gerald Ford for tripping?

Quote:
Impressions of Anthony Weiner
He deserves all the ridicule and derision he gets.

Quote:
impressions of a disabled reporter
Yes, that was bad.

But, no worse than Hillary and her gang of nasties criticizing Catholics, latinas, Bernie's followers, and dumb young people, right?

Quote:
lies about Muslims.
What lies has Trump told about Muslims?

I'm curious about this, so, I really hope you will cite some of these lies!

I will not be holding my breath, though!

Quote:
You have no high road here.
True. But, its much higher than the road on which Hillary and her scum-gang slime along.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:09 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I hope everyone sees it.
It is no way to gain supporters even if you hate Trump it wouldn't entice you to vote for the pitiful pandering puke she has become. Very little mention of issues and nothing positive in her message to attract people to her. Just the same recycled personal attacks from a puppet of the elites.
A few days ago I saw Michelle Obama speaking at a HRC rally, and she said, when they (meaning Trump) go low, we go high....that's how we do things.

I just about spit out my dinner. I've seen enough HRC rally's lately to know they are spending 90% of their energy, going "low". All they have is how terrible Trump is. Isn't that the definition of going "low" ? I thought Michelle Obama said they were going high ? Guess that makes her nothing more than a liar too! "Sound bite" Michele, all that was is a "sound bite" for the nightly news.

I am so tired of this elections I could puke. These candidates aren't inspiring...they are simply in a race to the bottom. Both of them. The only thing Trump has going for him is that he's not been part government for 30 plus years without much to show for it.

I saw some street side interviews a while back taken on a college campus. They were asking HRC supporters, male and female, what HRC has accomplished in her years in government that made her a good female role model and/or what she has accomplished in her years in government that made her a good choice for President. The responses would have been humorous, if not so sad. Those who voiced support for her did a lot of hemming and hawing, and typically couldn't come up with much except she has been around government a long time and has lots of experience. The most common answer was that, she'll be the first Woman president. So her sole qualification is her sex ? Geez...come on, come up with at least one or two answers that have nothing to do with her sex....please, just one or two things she accomplished that are worth of being the next President. Experience can be good....but what has she actually ACCOMPLISHED ? What good/great achievements, can she point to and say, I did that!

Anybody....can anybody give a good answer to that question ?

Last edited by jasper1372; 11-02-2016 at 07:28 AM..

Old 11-02-2016, 07:19 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
But, no worse than Hillary and her gang of nasties criticizing Catholics, latinas, Bernie's followers, and dumb young people, right?
There have been rumors going around that she has also dropped the 'N' word: VIDEO: Hillary Calls Black Waiter the. But nothing would surprise us because she openly attacks anybody that does not perform up to her expectations or criticizes her actions or policies. By the way; I am not saying that she did use that language; as far as I know there are several inks to the one waiter's story - but it was only one person that I know about that made those charges.

Hillary has already been in the shoes of 'Queen of America' - she has been treated like a Queen or a God. She does not understand the words No, Wait, or Patience. I also presume that Trump has some of the same qualities; except he has never had the position of political power. Plus Trump is willing to listen to the little people - the workers and average Joe's/Mary's that make this Country run.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:25 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
There have been rumors going around that she has also dropped the 'N' word: VIDEO: Hillary Calls Black Waiter the. But nothing would surprise us because she openly attacks anybody that does not perform up to her expectations or criticizes her actions or policies. By the way; I am not saying that she did use that language; as far as I know there are several inks to the one waiter's story - but it was only one person that I know about that made those charges.

Hillary has already been in the shoes of 'Queen of America' - she has been treated like a Queen or a God. She does not understand the words No, Wait, or Patience. I also presume that Trump has some of the same qualities; except he has never had the position of political power. Plus Trump is willing to listen to the little people - the workers and average Joe's/Mary's that make this Country run.
Hillary will have an open door policy .. as long as you are a donor to Clinton Inc!

It could be a good investment opportunity if you are reading this and you are a 1% .

I heard some " donors " aka investors in the Clinton " foundation" got some amazing returns on investments .

Old 11-02-2016, 07:31 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Maybe they can get on the Chicago Board of Trade and sell futures. That's the only way anyone would have a future if she were elected.
Buy your Clinton Inc. futures here folks its the only way your going to get one.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:42 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Maybe they can get on the Chicago Board of Trade and sell futures. That's the only way anyone would have a future if she were elected.
Buy your Clinton Inc. futures here folks its the only way your going to get one.
Her buddy Lloyd at Goldman Sachs can handle the ipo !
Perfect!

What could go wrong ?

Goldman Sachs CEO on Hillary Clinton: 'Of course we engage' on policy - Oct. 23, 2016

Old 11-02-2016, 07:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
She has to beg now. She is going to lose.

Ummm. Take a look at the early voting stats in Florida. Then hunt down your Kleenex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Actually, based on your above^post, you have no high road either, given the lies you posted.

Please point out ONE thing in my post that was a lie. When they put the orange foolius on tv - I watch him and I've personally seen every single one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh no! Are you serious - trump finally did pull his pants down in public? Now, that really puts the cherry on top of a trumpist's dream.
Well, that wasn't quite his Anthony Weiner impression but good one!

Old 11-02-2016, 07:45 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Wow. When Trump spews his bile all over, well just about anyone who has ever looked at him cross-eyed, he's 'tellin' it like it is.'

This is just Hillary 'tellin' it like it is.' Guess some people can't handle the truth and don't like the @realdonaldtrump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections