Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 02:35 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Which he corrected as the campaign went on.....
And he was still correcting it on Nov 8th, 2016, where, after 10PM, he appears to have gone to heavy drinking instead.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hillary and her supporters really need to make up their minds. Was it Commie, the Russians, Whitelash? Maybe she was just a bad choice with her support of her woman assaulting husband
Just today. Hillary gives some award at Georgetown University where she says her crushing loss was due to sexism and misogyny.

https://twitter.com/cristinalaila1/s...78105185193984

And to think, idiots such as the "statistician" quoted in the OP actually said this woman would win. Hillary lost the election when Ohio started polling bigly for Trump in early 2016. I knew then that she had for sure, lost working class Democrats.

(And she never had a chance here in the battle ground state of NC. NC doesn't like the Clintons.)

Old 02-05-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I have no problem with reality. Just with stupid right wing posts.
Stupid? You just said that Trump didn't win the election.

And you said this, in a "left wing" topic that clearly focused on the electoral vote BEFORE Hillary lost it. So Hillary failed to get 270 and all of a sudden the popular vote is what matters. Give me a break.

Old 02-05-2018, 05:18 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,150,486 times
Quote:
Your post is yet another lie. Why on earth do you right wingers lie so much?

If you are suggesting I did not believe Trump would win you are correct. As to Trump "winning" he did not. He lost the popular vote as projected. And yes I think it likely that the Republicans will get beaten up in the mid terms mostly because of Trump. And that is in the face of a very pro Republican year in the Senate.

And you flatly lie on 2020. I made no projection. I would think it very unlikely that the Republicans will run Trump. But who knows. Maybe the man will reform when faced with resurgent Democrats.
You are talking to an ex-Democrat that ran from a Party that did not acknowledge my existence. There is no such thing as a conservative Democrat that believes in America first! I am ashamed to say that I spent most of my life as a Democrat. You will never understand what I just told you because you are too busy practicing your goose stepping!

Old 02-05-2018, 05:48 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You are talking to an ex-Democrat that ran from a Party that did not acknowledge my existence. There is no such thing as a conservative Democrat that believes in America first! I am ashamed to say that I spent most of my life as a Democrat. You will never understand what I just told you because you are too busy practicing your goose stepping!
Exactly my take. I remember blindly following the party, even when it was obvious that Bill Clinton was a sexual Predator and Hillary was his # one enabler.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Exactly my take. I remember blindly following the party, even when it was obvious that Bill Clinton was a sexual Predator and Hillary was his # one enabler.
They do not even have moderates in the Party anymore - at least none that they acknowledge. You say your a conservative Democrat and you wrote your ticket to be excommunicated; you're condemned to hell for the rest of your natural life!

I guess what it boils down to is that they expect to win elections with just one third of their Party. My feeling is even that third is shrinking fast!

Old 02-05-2018, 06:14 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
They do not even have moderates in the Party anymore - at least none that they acknowledge. You say your a conservative Democrat and you wrote your ticket to be excommunicated; you're condemned to hell for the rest of your natural life!

I guess what it boils down to is that they expect to win elections with just one third of their Party. My feeling is even that third is shrinking fast!
Well, the Dems are trying to replace those of us that Left with Illegal Immigrants and Islamist from war torn middle eastern countries like Syria. Obama, after he helped destroy Syria, wasn't trying to increase the # of Refugees out of the goodness of his heart, he was trying to get them to come here because they are guaranteed to vote for his party

Old 02-05-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Well, the Dems are trying to replace those of us that Left with Illegal Immigrants and Islamist from war torn middle eastern countries like Syria. Obama, after he helped destroy Syria, wasn't trying to increase the # of Refugees out of the goodness of his heart, he was trying to get them to come here because they are guaranteed to vote for his party
They now have a major problem with their quest. America now knows we do not count!

Old 02-05-2018, 06:43 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Oh I hear ya. What'd Trump beat Clinton by? 304 -223? Yeah, I blinked and missed it.had to go to bed, wake up and watch the election over again the next day.

Thats amazing for someone that "No path to 270"

Old 02-06-2018, 03:57 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Just today. Hillary gives some award at Georgetown University where she says her crushing loss was due to sexism and misogyny.

https://twitter.com/cristinalaila1/s...78105185193984

And to think, idiots such as the "statistician" quoted in the OP actually said this woman would win. Hillary lost the election when Ohio started polling bigly for Trump in early 2016. I knew then that she had for sure, lost working class Democrats.

(And she never had a chance here in the battle ground state of NC. NC doesn't like the Clintons.)
But remember Waldo -- those people who voted for her are nothing more than deplorables and racists. And Hillary won the popular vote. Armed with those 3 million extra votes, she can probably buy a happy meal at McDonalds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections