Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
What are they protesting? Not getting their way? Not getting the outcome they wanted? This is the result of the self esteem movement where no one loses and everyone wins. This is why these people are freaking out. They literally spaz out and don't know what to do with themselves since they were always told they were special. And the world should cater to their every whim. Keep crying you self entitled little brats.
Not listening? They are Voicing their concerns,,, turn up the volume

Old 11-09-2016, 08:40 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You have no clue, I live in Orlando, and from Miami know people in Texas. You can't see ,,, have no idea.
Hold up , ok , hold up alright .

So you know every person from Orlando to Texas and in between ?

Interesting , how do you remember all their names ?

Is that a Hillary trick or something

Old 11-09-2016, 08:48 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Why are many democrats so paranoid ?
They're scared that there's a small chance they aren't 100% correct on everything and somehow not morally superior to dumb rural voters

Old 11-09-2016, 08:50 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xani View Post
Isn't it enjoyable to see lib ninnies get their lesson from real life (oh my god! It's not all unicorns and snowflakes like CNN had told me??!), finally?
You must be spankin the monkey as we speak.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:38 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
But I'm still scared and I'm happy to tell you why. Because Trump is a fast talking bully with no impulse control, no real plan (just words), and a skanky attitude. He's an egomaniac who talks a good game but IMHO is just putting on a show - it's all about him. I'm afraid in his ignorance that he will wreck the economy, start WWIII, or both.
thank you for your response. I suspect your opinion was molded by ad after ad after ad pounding his character. He's not a boy scout by any means but not nearly the wretch you paint. Obama / Dems are trying to get us into WWIII as we speak. And I have some news for you and anyone else reading this post who lives in a vacuum - the economy is already wrecked and is on life support. It is by no means healthy and we WILL experience pain soon - and it won't be Trumps fault. Expect prices to rise on everything. Obama had the chance to fix the economy but he didn't have the guts to do it. He kicked the can down the road and we are getting close to the mother of all decision points. Everything was pushed off til this election -- and now it's over.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Hold up , ok , hold up alright .

So you know every person from Orlando to Texas and in between ?

Interesting , how do you remember all their names ?

Is that a Hillary trick or something
let just say i know a some of people- but I work where I would know a lot of whats is going on- that is not news for you to hear?

Old 11-10-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
thank you for your response. I suspect your opinion was molded by ad after ad after ad pounding his character. He's not a boy scout by any means but not nearly the wretch you paint. Obama / Dems are trying to get us into WWIII as we speak. And I have some news for you and anyone else reading this post who lives in a vacuum - the economy is already wrecked and is on life support. It is by no means healthy and we WILL experience pain soon - and it won't be Trumps fault. Expect prices to rise on everything. Obama had the chance to fix the economy but he didn't have the guts to do it. He kicked the can down the road and we are getting close to the mother of all decision points. Everything was pushed off til this election -- and now it's over.

just one question- where was the congress the last 8 years?

Old 11-10-2016, 05:53 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The relationship to open with Cubans needs to stay open, trump plans on closing the door again. taking us backwards in everything is not prudent or wise.
Does anyone really know what Trump plans about anything? His campaign was about 180 from his stances he had all his life in public. He is a flaming liberal by the standards of the right and his past pronouncements. He is not beholden to the Republican party or their ideals - at least in the sense that he says he is working for the middle class. That is certainly not a Republican trait. So we will see. As for the paranoia? The guy is arguably mentally unstable. He was not so much when younger, but his campaign raises serious questions. Again, was it for real?

Old 11-10-2016, 06:03 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Reading multiple threads here on how bad it's going to be under Trump and how their rights and freedoms will be taken away. Racist talk, calamity predictions - very paranoid and they have no reason to be. Heck I read a story about some people promoting on twitter that Trump should be shot.

This must the be result of hundreds of millions of dollars in (false) advertising - conditioning their electorate to believe the guy is Satan. How is that the party that brings people together - the party of equality and values ? Why so paranoid ?
When you elect someone that spewed nothing but hate and intolerance for months and months, for anyone that dared to oppose him or criticize him - why do you wonder that he's not accepted with open arms? Trump is the one that set the stage for this, by his own divisive words and actions.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:52 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
When you elect someone that spewed nothing but hate and intolerance for months and months, for anyone that dared to oppose him or criticize him - why do you wonder that he's not accepted with open arms?
What alternate reality are you living in? He criticized Hillary, a corrupt govt. and the media -- all of who were gunning for him. The Dem. marketing machine brainwashed quite a few people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections