Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 06:45 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,916,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Have you tried the fruit smoothie from Burger King? It's tastes real bad. The one from McDonalds is much better, but not the best available in town.
I agree. Usually that's what I get whenever I go to Mickey Ds.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:49 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
The Russians may have helped to do the work the media should have done. It almost seems we can trust the Russians more than the media. I never thought I would say that but for most of the media i have them lower on the ladder then many other things in the world.

Today I had to be in a place where CNN was on for most of the time and it was difficult to listen to the bull.hi. they try to tell their viewers.

The pathetic hours of trying to make Trump be such a bad person and how Obamacare will bring so many people in trouble and how Trump will lie about what is in the new bill.

Remember Pelosi with her just vote and later read what is in the bill.

The Republicans should do the same now. Vote and later disclose what is in the bill.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:53 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Burger Kings Chicken fries are amazing.

The other night I went to BK for a meal, but got McDonald's instead because the Russians haxxorz my food order.
I find the chicken fries a little dry....though I will say the cheetos chicken fries are an interesting concept.

And yeah. I know what you mean. I was at the cheesecake factory last night and I order hibachi steak and got steak Diane instead. Russian hackers must have gotten into the ordering system and changed my order. It Ruined my night. DAMN YOU VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2017, 07:01 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Please explain
Because someone showed that the DNC is corrupt.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:05 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Default The Useful Idiot

The use of "trolls" sure makes sense given the number of anti-Clinton fake-news threads on her health, mental state, sex scandal and more - and new posters on CD.

Imagine, we all have been talking to the Russian trolls.

What the report did not state--how could it--was the alleged reason why Russia preferred Trump over Clinton. Apparently, their motivation was to seek a partner in fighting ISIS. It was also stated they liked Trumps praise of Russia.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-agencies.html

What is left out is the obvious: Trump is a useful idiot who's so volatile he can be easily manipulated. Clearly they didn't want Clinton who critiqued their own rigged election process.

Who better to help them achieve their international goals of weakening the west than to help elect a man whose ego is so fragile a little flattery would get him eating out of their hands?

It's already worked: look who Trump chose for his Secretary of State. Payoff made. Getting Trump elected was the gift that keeps on giving.

A bloviating, mindless, self-absorbed baboon. God Bless America!

Last edited by Ariadne22; 01-06-2017 at 07:14 PM..

Old 01-06-2017, 07:36 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Blaming the Russians is like blaming the witness for a crime because the witness called the police to report the crime.
or How about this. Nixon wasn't at fault for Watergate, it's all those reporter's fault for blabbing.
If Nixon had been a Deomcrat, that's how it would have gone.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:57 PM

23,976 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
If Nixon had been a Deomcrat, that's how it would have gone.
Now that it has been proven that Nixon was negotiating with the North Vietnamese to ignore LBJ on the peace process, it would be best to leave him out of this. Or shall I think Republicans have always been for themselves instead of the Nation?

Old 01-07-2017, 12:37 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Now that it has been proven that Nixon was negotiating with the North Vietnamese to ignore LBJ on the peace process, it would be best to leave him out of this. Or shall I think Republicans have always been for themselves instead of the Nation?

If you don't like any mention of Nixon, perhaps you could address the poster that brought up his name. I was responding to him.

As far as being for themselves, ideology before country, look no further than the left wing Democrats and their minions. If making every effort they can think of to derail the results of a legitimate presidential election, demonizing the duly elected President-Elect and his supporters with fabricated accusations and childish name-calling, and planning to obstruct every move he makes as President as a reaction to their election losses isn't self-interest, partisanship and the country be damned, I don't know what is.

Old 01-07-2017, 03:08 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
According to intelligence agency who spoke on Obamas behalf. The Russians rigged the election because Americans were watching Russian TV and radio stations... I can't blame people when US TVs had 99.9% anti-Trump shows, news, propaganda, advertisement, radio stations... only problem is... nobody watched RT on their cable networks, nobody listened to Sputnik radio stations, and nobody believed the Fake News the liberal news disseminated throughout the US...

Old 01-07-2017, 03:15 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Here's Obama's "Intelligence"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HEsaHNipY

Yes, I trust these guys!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections