Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:49 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,249,964 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the heads up - I'll check into that when I attend the next NWO meeting . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,386,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daminos View Post
Well, Ken, I guess you agree with our Constitution being subverted, our dollar being devalued to nothing, our sovereignty being destroyed, and our liberties abolished. Sovereign nations represent a natural containment of tyranny. The CFR represents the destruction of sovereign nations and of national boundaries, which will eventually lead to our enslavement. Living in harmony with other nations is not the same thing as abolishing national boundaries as the CFR was chartered to do.

Oh, you mean the accomplishments of the current administration . . . .
fizbin -

Tooo funny!

Ken

Old 03-01-2008, 09:57 PM

464 posts, read 661,630 times
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up - I'll check into that when I attend the next NWO meeting . . .
You are the same type of lazy thinking fool who deserves to be enslaved. I am quite sure you relish having your savings reduced to nothing, or having to work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I am sure you like paying more and more taxes to pay for NOTHING. You are a sad, pathetic specimen. But, unfortunately, an average American who is more interested in what is on TV and whether or not their sports team is going to do well. How pathetic.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:01 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,762,765 times
Quote:
You are the same type of lazy thinking fool who deserves to be enslaved. I am quite sure you relish having your savings reduced to nothing, or having to work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I am sure you like paying more and more taxes to pay for NOTHING. You are a sad, pathetic specimen. But, unfortunately, an average American who is more interested in what is on TV and whether or not their sports team is going to do well. How pathetic.
Calling people insulting names wont make them buy into your paranoia.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,386,802 times
Quote:
Well, Ken, I guess you agree with our Constitution being subverted, our dollar being devalued to nothing, our sovereignty being destroyed, and our liberties abolished. Sovereign nations represent a natural containment of tyranny. The CFR represents the destruction of sovereign nations and of national boundaries, which will eventually lead to our enslavement. Living in harmony with other nations is not the same thing as abolishing national boundaries as the CFR was chartered to do.
Seems to me that plenty of SOVEREIGN NATIONS (most of them actually) have done a pretty good job of enslaving their people (and those of neighboring nations) throughout history.

National sovereignity is no guarentee of ANYTHING WHATSOEVER.

Ken

Old 03-01-2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the free analysis. Actually, I am quite happy, although my sports teams suck . . .

Old 03-01-2008, 10:03 PM

Default Quotes about the CFR

"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition."

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."

- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

Remember: All 3 presidential candidates are members of the CFR.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:05 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,295,689 times
You are not part of the political elite. You could never get invited to attend such a meeting. Why don't you know that?

Quote:

Old 03-01-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Calling people insulting names wont make them buy into your paranoia.
You too must like to have your dollar devalued to nothing. Why don't you actually try to wake up and stand up for your country instead of being a weak, lily-livered spineless coward.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
You are not part of the political elite. You could never get invited to attend such a meeting. Why don't you know that?
You never know - I could be CFR member Angelina Jolie - scary group . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections