Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 10:23 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
He's been president for 3 months.
Are you adding that to the list I just made? haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 10:27 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Are you adding that to the list I just made? haha.
No, I'm saying criticizing the electoral strategy the Democrats use in 2020, 3 months into 2017 is absurd.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
No, I'm saying criticizing the electoral strategy the Democrats use in 2020, 3 months into 2017 is absurd.
...as absurd as Trump becoming president?

Old 03-28-2017, 10:56 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Quote:
...as absurd as Trump becoming president?
No. It's significantly more absurd. No matter how unlikely it seemed that Trump would win when he announced he would run shortly after slowly riding his golden escalator onto a platform, he still put his name in the running which means him being the president was still within the realm of possibility. You're criticizing a strategy that doesn't even exist yet and pitting that against a presidency that's been around for 3 months acting as if there's no possibility that something could happen in the next 4 years and 9 months that could hurt his public image. That's absurd.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:57 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,768,427 times
Quote:
Simply because people continually underestimate his intelligence, ....
Now what would cause anyone to think that Dear Leader is intelligent? He talks like an imbecile and he acts like an idiot, and you know what they say about something that walks and quacks like a duck....

Old 03-28-2017, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Now what would cause anyone to think that Dear Leader is intelligent? He talks like an imbecile and he acts like an idiot, and you know what they say about something that walks and quacks like a duck....
And yet he became President of the United States

Old 03-28-2017, 11:37 PM

1,295 posts, read 2,509,943 times
Trump will not finish his first term. He will resign from office to avoid being impeached and removed. Members of his administration will be convicted of treason and will serve jail time. I live in the D.C. area and have been keeping up with the daily revelations through friends of mine who know these things. This Russia scandal is very very real, my friends, and it's about to get ugly. Most Republicans on the Hill privately hate Trump, but are keeping quiet for the time being because Republicans are very loyal to their presidents----loyal to a fault. The cover-up will also ensnare members of Congress. I feel bad for my country these days, and hope we come through this relatively unscathed. At this point, I don't think it matters what tribe you belong to or where you fall on the political spectrum. We have to resolve this disaster, learn from our mistakes,and move on.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:24 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy77 View Post
Trump will not finish his first term. He will resign from office to avoid being impeached and removed. Members of his administration will be convicted of treason and will serve jail time. I live in the D.C. area and have been keeping up with the daily revelations through friends of mine who know these things. This Russia scandal is very very real, my friends, and it's about to get ugly. Most Republicans on the Hill privately hate Trump, but are keeping quiet for the time being because Republicans are very loyal to their presidents----loyal to a fault. The cover-up will also ensnare members of Congress. I feel bad for my country these days, and hope we come through this relatively unscathed. At this point, I don't think it matters what tribe you belong to or where you fall on the political spectrum. We have to resolve this disaster, learn from our mistakes,and move on.
Which "russian scandal" is about to get ugly? The hookers and trump lol, podesta giving away his password, DNC staffer Seth Rich, the 27-year-old Democratic National Committee staffer who is being claimed as the source of the WikiLeaks-exposed DNC emails?

So many leaks and infiltration and whistleblowers during the obama administration from snowden, chelsea manning, leaks of state department emails, etc.

Why are these republican cowards "privately" hating trump, let them do something and see how it plays out
with the close to 63 million people who vote for trump.

I know the democrat party is dying, I would love to see the republicans face the same fate, they havent done anything about illegal and massive immigration, outsourcing and lost jobs, globalism and improving infrastructure during the worthless "conservative revolution". They are just riding the wave of anti democrat feeling and trumps success. The mainstream republicans are pathetic

The sooner we get a real nationalist, populist, right wing, america first party , the better.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:00 AM

1,295 posts, read 2,509,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Which "russian scandal" is about to get ugly? The hookers and trump lol, podesta giving away his password, DNC staffer Seth Rich, the 27-year-old Democratic National Committee staffer who is being claimed as the source of the WikiLeaks-exposed DNC emails?

So many leaks and infiltration and whistleblowers during the obama administration from snowden, chelsea manning, leaks of state department emails, etc.

Why are these republican cowards "privately" hating trump, let them do something and see how it plays out
with the close to 63 million people who vote for trump.

I know the democrat party is dying, I would love to see the republicans face the same fate, they havent done anything about illegal and massive immigration, outsourcing and lost jobs, globalism and improving infrastructure during the worthless "conservative revolution". They are just riding the wave of anti democrat feeling and trumps success. The mainstream republicans are pathetic

The sooner we get a real nationalist, populist, right wing, america first party , the better.
Not only have you fallen for silly right-wing conspiracy theories, but you really don't know what you're talking about. No one cares about the Russian hooker angle----that's the least of it. I know Seth Rich's brother Aaron and what you've said about Seth is just plain wrong, and the Rich family loathes people like yourself who use his murder to forward your ridiculous nonsense. It's kind of pointless to argue with someone who is so deep into the world of looney conspiracy drivel that you've lost all semblance of rational thought.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:27 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy77 View Post
Not only have you fallen for silly right-wing conspiracy theories, but you really don't know what you're talking about. No one cares about the Russian hooker angle----that's the least of it. I know Seth Rich's brother Aaron and what you've said about Seth is just plain wrong, and the Rich family loathes people like yourself who use his murder to forward your ridiculous nonsense. It's kind of pointless to argue with someone who is so deep into the world of looney conspiracy drivel that you've lost all semblance of rational thought.
I never even mentioned his murder, DC is a very violent city with alot of crime, Julian Assange is the one who implied that Rich was the source for wikileaks.

So what is the Russian conspiracy that will bring Trump down?

What do you think of the surveillance of President elect and the candidate Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections