Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 06:34 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
If the economy is rockin in 2020 he's probably going to get reelected. Since the economy most likely will be strong, the only way the Dems win is with a good candidate.

Another snake charmer like Obama with minority status could beat him no mater how good the economy is. If the Dems are smart, they won't run a white dude. The minorities and self haters will stay at home again if they do.

"The self haters?"

So you're saying that any white who votes for a Democrat "hates himself?" We're all supposed to vote in a racial bloc or we "hate ourselves?"

Good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 07:17 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Simply because people continually underestimate his intelligence, and no one is willing to change their losing game.

Don't forget:

He wasn't serious about his announcement to run ... oh wait ... What I meant to say was, he'll drop out before the first GOP debate ... oh wait, I meant he won't win a single primary state ... oh wait, I meant he won't be the nominee ... oh wait, I meant he is the only candidate who can't beat Hillary ... oh wait, I meant, he won't appoint a conservative cabinet ... oh wait, I meant he won't nominate a conservative SC Justice ... oh wait, I meant, he won't really pursue a halt to the refugee program or a temporary ban on radical Islamists or sanctions against sanctuary cities ... oh wait, I meant he's a con man who won't do the things he promised...

The left really doesn't like learning from history... even RECENT history.
You do know the difference between the past and the future, right? Let me remind you: just because he won doesn't mean he'll win again.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:19 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
The media is constantly lying about Trump about this and that... I love it when Trumps keeps proving them wrong over and over and over and over and over and over... and it keeps on going...

Old 03-29-2017, 07:58 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
Huge tax cuts is easily going to get him re-elected.
Plus the Democrats are showing how little they care about America, as all they seem to want to talk about is Russia....
The lessor of two evils is still evil. I only back those who keep their word. If that persons word is no good then that person is no good.
Again we've already had a bald faced liar with bad policies the last 8 years, we don't need his twin.
Hold them accountable. Always.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
That is absolutely false if you are talking about trump voters, time and time again the reasons for trumps victory that were given was illegal immigration, border security and building the wall ,ending the outsourcing of jobs and America first trade policies. Those are his core issues and they will determine the success or failure of his presidency
Trump got a ton of votes for saying he was going to repeal Obamacare. Like we're all idiots and didn't hear him say repeal was a big agenda for him. If it wasn't why did he repeat it so many times?

Quote:
The best thing that happened to Trump was the failure of the Ryancare bill, that was a terrible bill. The mainstream republicans had two terms to come up with something better and they havent, that is on them , not on a president who has been in office around a few months
Did you forget that trump backed ryancare and he's upset it didn't pass? Trump should have came out and said it's the same as Obamacare and he ran on stopping that so why bring up a twin bill?

Let me spell this out for you. If Trumps backers fall for this garbage they are no better than the democrats who re elected Obama.

Lo and behold Trump now says repealing it is back on his agenda.

NBC quoted Trump as saying, "So, I have no doubt that that's going to happen very quickly. I think it will actually, I think it's going to happen. Because we've all been promising -- Democrat, Republican -- we've all been promising that to the American people, so I think a lot of good things are going to happen."

Trump reverses, says Obamacare repeal back on his agenda: report | PennLive.com

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 03-29-2017 at 08:20 AM..

Old 03-29-2017, 08:13 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times
Yeah, that 36% approval rating will really get him re-elected.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
I never even mentioned his murder, DC is a very violent city with alot of crime, Julian Assange is the one who implied that Rich was the source for wikileaks.

So what is the Russian conspiracy that will bring Trump down?

What do you think of the surveillance of President elect and the candidate Trump?
What part of the post saying he knows someone, who is a relative of someone, that is confusing you?

Old 03-29-2017, 08:19 AM

194 posts, read 281,241 times
This is true. There is a book that came out in 2012 called "The Lost Majority" that predicted all this. Basically coalitions are always changing and the Democrats lost the White Working and White Middle Class under Obama. It's like a water ballon squeeze on what part and it put strain on others. The more the Dems double down on Identity Poltics the more Whites they lose. Basically as long as Repubclians manage to stay in the middle they have a huge advantage over the Democrats.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:20 AM

194 posts, read 281,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Yeah, that 36% approval rating will really get him re-elected.

But didn't they say that about him during the election? Plus what do the Democrats have to offer excerpt Identity Politics and Russian Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-29-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What exactly is wrong with "yes we can"

Honestly i find it weird and sad when people dont understand mantras like that.

While i dont agree with Donald Trump , I fully understand that MAGA is at least positive in intent.
The quoted post I responded to.
"Oh god this post cracked me up!!! I love studying the delusional mentality of the Trumpettes. They'll believe anything."

Yes We Can has no value. It has no meaning because Obama lied. It was business as usual. Obamabots believed anything.

I hope that clears it up for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections