Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 06:06 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,583,816 times

Advertisements

Obama really needs to press on this to question her experience and honesty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post

No, she wasn't a chief negotiator but she certainly made positive contributions.
yea like being the little wife....her job was just to stand by her husband and try to look sexy. Hillary is a joke, she has no more foreign experience than Obama. She accompanies her husband across the world and calls it foreign experience LOL. Just Another example of how deceptive Hillary is.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:07 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,465,542 times
The main point that people don't want to understand is this.....
IF IT WERE UP TO OBAMA, WE WOULD NEVER BE IN A WAR and now Hillary realizes she should have never signed onto this agreement. Maybe she should have taken the time to read the 90 page National Intelligence Report on Iraq. Instead of reading it, she was briefed. Hillary will always be attached to assisting George Bush in signing off on this war. She will not be able to deny it but her supporters will twist it so Obama is somehow attached to this agreement when he has stated his position on the war over and over and over again. If Obama was also in agreement with invading Iraq, Hillary would be hammering him on this, but she herself admits, she made a mistake. Again, experience doesn't equal judgement.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
The main point that people don't want to understand is this.....
IF IT WERE UP TO OBAMA, WE WOULD NEVER BE IN A WAR and now Hillary realizes she should have never signed onto this agreement. Maybe she should have taken the time to read the 90 page National Intelligence Report on Iraq. Instead of reading it, she was briefed. Hillary will always be attached to assisting George Bush in signing off on this war. She will not be able to deny it but her supporters will twist it so Obama is somehow attached to this agreement when he has stated his position on the war over and over and over again. If Obama was also in agreement with invading Iraq, Hillary would be hammering him on this, but she herself admits, she made a mistake. Again, experience doesn't equal judgement.
TOTALLY AGREED! HILLTARD signed off on the war and she cant take that vote back now.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:15 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjordan View Post
Wow. "Positive contributions", eh? That's a far cry from "bringing peace to Northern Ireland" which she stated unequivocally.
I have a feeling her positive contributions may have included baked goods.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:42 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,323,982 times
Quote:
Bill had chief executive experience. Obama does not.

Obama is obviously your man, so why hang around and keep bashing Hillary?
If you're so hot for experience, can I assume you supported Bill Richardson as the Dem nominee?

Old 03-11-2008, 03:43 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post

If you're so hot for experience, can I assume you supported Bill Richardson as the Dem nominee?
I think it's quite clear whom I have supported. I wouldn't even look at Richardson because he is much more pro-illegal immigration than the others, which is also a reason I'd have trouble voting for McCain. At least he said he respects the will of the American people, though, and backed off.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:09 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,603,956 times
Quote:
I think it's quite clear whom I have supported. I wouldn't even look at Richardson because he is much more pro-illegal immigration than the others, which is also a reason I'd have trouble voting for McCain. At least he said he respects the will of the American people, though, and backed off.

Ahh, so it's not called "flip-flopping" but respect for the will of the people. Nice

Old 05-06-2014, 08:11 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times
I would not believe a word coming out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.

Old 03-31-2016, 08:45 AM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
I would not believe a word coming out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.
Well, last heard that 75% of the American public agrees with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections