Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 06:37 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times

Advertisements

[quote=flindras;3276234]She is not a victim anymore.

No she is not a victim and she had the right to tell whoever "it is none of your buisness".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 09:40 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,985,419 times
[quote=elizamary;3279201]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
She is not a victim anymore.

No she is not a victim and she had the right to tell whoever "it is none of your buisness".
No Hillary is no longer a victim, and she didn't say that; Chelsea did no matter how loud you shout it out.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times
[quote=Lillietta;3281005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post

No Hillary is no longer a victim, and she didn't say that; Chelsea did no matter how loud you shout it out.
I meant Chelsea is no longer a victim. Didn't realize the conversation stated Hillary.
At any rate, Chelsea was correct for saying "it is none of your business".
Most of this stuff is just plain nick picking. it is ridiculous.
Lets focus on the issues and get off the mud slinging, nit picking, petty crap.
None of their lives are pure. They are all human. As long as they love their country, have a brain, want to govern over all americans and strive for world peace, that is all that should matter.
Not how many times they screwed so and so, not what church they go to.
Now if they had total disregard for our laws such as murder, theft, treason and assault then that should be an issue.
Not this other crap.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:07 PM

775 posts, read 579,164 times
Actually, if she's campaigning for her mother, Chelsea answered inappropriately if she wants to get her mother elected. It wasn't at all mudslinging. The guy who asked the question was interviewed and wants Hillary for president. He was hoping Chelsea would have spoken to her mother's courage and determination, but she blew it. I guess you don't know the whole story. It was a fair question and one that a good campaigner would have spoken to worthy of the candidate - in this case, her mother.

Old 03-28-2008, 07:36 PM

440 posts, read 329,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I completely agree. Hillary is not a spur of the moment type of individual. She knew of her political aspirations and Bill was/is her ticket. She's been riding his coattail ever since he was a governor. A deal has definately been made.

He had a long history of adultry and she didn't care. That's definately her right, but she shouldn't expect her public to accept what she does and turn the other cheek...unlike her, we don't have anything to gain from doing so.

Funny how people assume that she stayed because of her marriage vows; well, obviously she doesn't take them seriously because she accepted repeatedly what marriage vows oppose!

Until Bill's sexual habits were publicized, I always thought of Hillary as a strong independent woman. Now I see that she is in fact the opposite. It is much harder to leave your husband than to stay. She would have had to start all over politically, but frankly, I think she would have done just fine. She's smart, well educated, and tenacious. Her low self-esteem and lack of confidence will ultimately be her downfall.

Chelsea is Hillary's twin. Her response to a now confessed Hillary supporter was rude and defensive. He didn't ask about the details of the affair, he asked whether or not she felt the affair hurt her mother's credibility. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. The "none of your business" reply was a scripted one that evaded the entire question of her mother's credibility.

Personally I don't think Hillary is credible because she have proven, publicly, to do and accept anything to get what she wants. I don't want someone like this in office again...our current POTUS has done enough damage and he and Hillary share this same personality trait IMO.
You totally nailed, that is all . . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections