Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Obama when he says he sat in the pew for 23 years and never heard/read about any hate
Yes, I believe Obama 100%. He never heard/read about any hate for 23 years and didn't know about Wright and Farrakahan. 11 14.29%
No, The guy is a LIAR. Come on!! 23 years and you are THAT blind to all the hate??!? 59 76.62%
I don't know / not sure. 7 9.09%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,003,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioninaconcretejungle View Post
Do you believe that it is fair that white felons get preference over equally qualified black men with no criminal record in America's labor market?
Do you have any proof??????????????

Old 04-02-2008, 01:53 PM

236 posts, read 615,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Have you been beat lately? Get a grip... reality is a perception and if your perception is locked into your ancestors history of slavery then you will be a slave to that reality.
Reality is not merely a perception,it is what truely exists.A delusional man can 'percieve' an attacking German Shepard as a butterfly,that will not change the fact that he is about to get ripped to shreds.To ignore what truely exists makes one ignorant,just like you.Slavery is in the past however the economic oppression of the black community is not.

Last edited by lioninaconcretejungle; 04-02-2008 at 02:05 PM..

Old 04-02-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
So what is supposed to mean? I have always thought Cookiemeister was a racist and this statement kinda proves it. I wish this gov't would just go ahead and kill all these folks over 50 b/c they seem to harbor some racism in them.
Idotic statment at best.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Do you have any proof??????????????

Several studies conducted by sociologists and university proffessors prove this.Are you one of those bigots who,no matter what evidence is presented,will still ignore this long standing fact?

Old 04-02-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Several studies conducted by sociologists and university proffessors prove this.Are you one of those bigots who,no matter what evidence is presented,will still ignore this long standing fact?
Well if there was prof it would not be right.

You saying there studies is not proof. Bigot i am not.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:03 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,315,946 times
Quote:
You,and the rest of your racist brethern,are the ones who refuse to take responsibility for the effects of your white supremicist job market,prison system,and government agendas to kill/lock up/destroy black leaders and divide the black family.Progress wont be made because the majority of America ignores the big eleplant in the room,just as you do.YOU are the ones playing the blame game,just like a lunatic who stabs someone for no reason and yet acts as if its the person he stabs fault.
I don't know... here I am going about my daily life... work, eat, sleep, pay bills, etc. and don't remember when I toyed with the idea of destroying the African American race. I don't see any "big elephants" and that is because the "big elephant" is in your house and not mine. You have as much opportunity (actually more) than I do. I started with zero and I fought whoever tried to stand in my way... blaming gets you nowhere fast. If I can do it you can do it and I didn't have help because of my minority status.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
You have as much opportunity (actually more) than I do.
Ridiculous.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
If I can do it you can do it and I didn't have help because of my minority status.

Contrary to your sick,twisted views,blacks are not priviledged in American society,whites are.You're insane.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:08 PM

Still waiting lioninaconcretejungle.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I don't know... here I am going about my daily life... work...

This key factor in the quality of life for Americans...work...fair wages.....was much easier for you to secure because of your skin color.I believe you know this,but like most conservatives,you play this sick little game,lying to yourself and others because it assures that nothing will be done about racial inequality in this country.Pretending that the less well off in this country are actually priviledged would be funny if it wasnt so devastating to real human lives.Unfortunately,most white men think like you in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections