Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 08:01 PM

4,511 posts, read 5,050,257 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure. But the Red wave will keep winning and will become stronger ! It is the last hope for this country. The "Progressive left" has to be stopped and eliminated for the good of the United States. With Trumps SC nominations, the US will be able to get back on track and stop the downfall of all that is right. Trump may or may not get re-elected but he has set the movement in the right direction. How else can you describe the incredible odds that he beat to become President at this time in history ?

Old 10-06-2018, 08:06 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,553,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_One_Girl View Post
It could go either way. We are truly very divided as a country. It's just going to depend on how many people get out and vote. Look how close it was last time.
The attempts to divide us are epic fails, and America is winning despite the party o slavery with the jackass as their mascot

Old 10-06-2018, 08:08 PM
JRR

8,163 posts, read 5,654,439 times
Could Trump win in 2020? Sure, as long as there is a segment of the population willing to line up and buy what he is selling. And if what he is selling is snake oil, so what. History has proved that under the right circumstances, people will stand in line for snake oil and go home happy

Old 10-06-2018, 08:10 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
Yes, No other president in recent history has done even a fraction of what he's accomplished..
True. No one has ever left us this divided and hateful.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:13 PM

5,896 posts, read 3,896,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
what?
when were either of those ever President?
You knew what I meant. But if you didn't, well, I guess you like beer more than Kavanaugh does.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:14 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

Bill Clinton signed NAFTA in 1992, but he didn't negotiate it - I honestly don't remember if he ever wanted to re-visit it or not. A lot of changes in the world in the last 26 years.

George Bush said he would renegotiate it - lots of problems with NAFTA - couldn't do it.
Obama said he would renegotiate it - couldn't do it.
Donald Trump said he would renegotiate NAFTA - all the Left and all the Anti-Trumpers said "can't be done".

The renegotiation took longer than President Trump liked --- it took him 14 Months.

Taxes lowered, Employment highest in 50 years, Jobs highest in 50 years.
Highest Jobs number for African Americans and Hispanics in History - almost that high for Women

The VA may finally be on the right track - after failures from the previous Presidents.

Those are just some highlights - Trump has done a lot. More important than that, he has almost no help from the Totally dysfunctional Senate - the press is the most hostile to President Trump of any President in History - 90+ % of all coverage is Negative.

And yet -- he just keeps on, keeping on. He doesn't quit. Why would voters quit on him?
Because the Leftists don't like him?? NOPE
Because the Media doesn't like him?? NOPE
Because the Hysterical Meltdown crowd doesn't like him?? NOPE
Because 'protestors' keep throwing Hissy Fits and Tantrums?? NOPE
Because the Media doesn't ever report much on the great things happening?? NOPE

Lot's of time between 2018 and 2020 ..... BUT, if the next 2 years are like the past 2 years

YES - Donald Trump will be re-elected and I would say -- pretty easily.
Sadly, a lot of people on this forum have no idea Trump accomplished all of these things because they only get fake news. I hope a couple of the more rabid old folks don't have a stroke.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:17 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
I heard someone say CNN was struggling to find bad news for their nonstop Trump hate today. But being the intrepid investigative reporters they think they are, they lambasted Melania for wearing the wrong hat in Africa! Evidently a pith helmet worn on safari means she is a white colonialist.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:22 PM
JRR

8,163 posts, read 5,654,439 times
Kind of interesting how some people spend so much of their time being concerned about what CNN has to say.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:29 PM

32,053 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Sadly, a lot of people on this forum have no idea Trump accomplished all of these things because they only get fake news. I hope a couple of the more rabid old folks don't have a stroke.
It has nothing to do with fake news. Trump sinks himself with his tweets. Everyday, it's another insult or conspiracies theories without any proof. He just needs to sit on his hands.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:35 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I'm not a big believer in astrology but one guy I sort of follow says that Oct and Nov 2018 will be very good for Trump. BUT not 2019/20. That the Republicans will turn on him and he will finally resign. Also his health is going downhill in December 2018. Time will tell.

why would the Republican base turn on him? He has given them 2 conservative judges in S.C. in less than 2 years and tilted the balance to the right for decades to come. Cut taxes and regulations and re-negotiate NAFTA No way the base turns on him, I will feel sorry for any Republican who challenges Trump, go ask Flake how did that end up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections