Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 02:55 PM

4,663 posts, read 4,553,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I doubt anyone who follows politics at all thinks Conway is a democrat. but he isn't a Republican either, he is an independent.
Like Will, Matalin and Conway, I'm also a former Republican, now independent. My response was directed to the posters who can't seem to accept that it's not just Democrats who are critical of Trump, and it's not just hardcore liberals that are looking forward to seeing his presidency come to an end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2018, 05:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
I am sorry, but you still haven't said what :they" have done that make them horrible people. I do not support Trumps personality or attitude but I do support all of what he has done or tried to do and there is nothing that he has done that comes close to Natzism. I am assuming you are not old enough to remember when Hitler was still alive. If you were you would not be using the term.
Being a white nationalist, Nazi (Neo-Nazi, whatever makes you feel better), abuser... these people are inherently horrible. I mean, that’s not clear?

Quote:
and bigotry only takes place on one side? Wow are you naive or you keep your head in the sand.
I didn’t say it takes places on only one side. If you are one of those types of people, you are a deplorable...regardless of how you vote. I’m pretty sure I said that upthread.

Old 11-19-2018, 07:17 PM

9,371 posts, read 14,322,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
My response was directed to the posters who can't seem to accept that it's not just Democrats who are critical of Trump, and it's not just hardcore liberals that are looking forward to seeing his presidency come to an end.
Can't seem to accept it?

The very reason why Trump won the election is because both branches of the Establishment Party loath him, he was the perfect vehicle for poking both of them in the eye with one finger, very effective and efficient.

He accomplished his mission in full on February 20, 2016 in South Carolina and on November 8, 2016 across the Electoral College.

Any legislation passed and executive orders since then have been gravy.

More than acceptable.

Comic relief!

Old 11-19-2018, 07:29 PM

1,733 posts, read 949,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Being a white nationalist, Nazi (Neo-Nazi, whatever makes you feel better), abuser... these people are inherently horrible. I mean, that’s not clear?

I didn’t say it takes places on only one side. If you are one of those types of people, you are a deplorable...regardless of how you vote. I’m pretty sure I said that upthread.

Wow, judgemental much? ^^^^^THIS^^^^ from the "tolerant" left. Keep it up, lol. Trump will mop the floor in 2020.

Oh btw, try reading/watching something other than left wing sources.

Old 11-19-2018, 07:30 PM

4,663 posts, read 4,553,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Can't seem to accept it?

The very reason why Trump won the election is because both branches of the Establishment Party loath him, he was the perfect vehicle for poking both of them in the eye with one finger, very effective and efficient.

He accomplished his mission in full on February 20, 2016 in South Carolina and on November 8, 2016 across the Electoral College.

Any legislation passed and executive orders since then have been gravy.

More than acceptable.

Comic relief!
Then I wasn't talking about you.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:37 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Get real Dems, your party is broken... neither 'faction' will be able to resist the urge to treat fellow Democrats as if they were Republicans.
The democratic party is not broken. They were organized enough to take the house. It's the republican party who is broken because it's become completely unrecognizable. What happened to the deficit hawks who allowed Trump's tax cuts to go through. This is now the party of Trump. That's why many republicans in congress have left. And the ones still there care more about being in Trump's good graces than they care about our country.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:50 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,494,787 times
Trump would easily beat anyone except Bernie, unless his health gets worse. If Trump dies and Pence gets the nom, it's a race and the Dems can proceed with business as usual. I'm not sure I would care who wins such a race.

Old 11-19-2018, 11:48 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Wow, judgemental much? ^^^^^THIS^^^^ from the "tolerant" left. Keep it up, lol. Trump will mop the floor in 2020.

Oh btw, try reading/watching something other than left wing sources.
Yeah, when it comes to Nazis, white supremacists, and the like, I judge, yes. You have a problem with that?

Old 11-20-2018, 06:28 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
Like Will, Matalin and Conway, I'm also a former Republican, now independent. My response was directed to the posters who can't seem to accept that it's not just Democrats who are critical of Trump, and it's not just hardcore liberals that are looking forward to seeing his presidency come to an end.

guess what? you are not telling us a darn thing we do not already know. Of course they'r are many who do not like him and this is understandable. MY point was, you used a poor example and people do not have to change parties because they do not like a president, a governor or whatever. I, for one would be very happy if he decides not to run again. I do not expect this ti happen but it would upset me.. As I have said many times, I do not like him as a person, but I do like most of what he has done. That being said, I would be happy to see him gone. I don't think there is a lot more he can do except for securing the borders and, maybe do something about ACA.

Old 11-20-2018, 06:34 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:

Thanks for referring to me or my family as White nationalist or a neo Nazi. I am sure, my conservative Jewish son in law will be happy to know what he is. Especially when he lost 2 family members during WW2 who were killed in camps in Poland. Or I will let all my family, most who have gone onto a better life, the years they spent in the military were to bad cause they were nothing more than White Nationalist!!!

And you have used the word bigoted to describe those of on the right from time to time: WOW that is really going over the top!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections