Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2019, 12:40 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times

Advertisements

I know since the democrats here have no principles and only want Kamala to win because she is main stream friendly won't care to hear this, but she is a pro-prison prosecutor who has brainwashed her self into believing the system works:

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/stat...74534916272128
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2019, 12:54 AM

14,683 posts, read 14,659,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I know since the democrats here have no principles and only want Kamala to win because she is main stream friendly won't care to hear this, but she is a pro-prison prosecutor who has brainwashed her self into believing the system works:

I don't see anything wrong with what she said, and it's only a snippet where she was addressing violent crime and not drug offenses and the rest. Maybe show the entire clip next time so we can create a more well-formed opinion on where she stands on criminal justice reform.

Old 02-02-2019, 11:05 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Kamala Harris & Tulsi Gabbard would be a formidable ticket.
Major Gabbard would be nice... but not harris

Old 02-03-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I don't see anything wrong with what she said, and it's only a snippet where she was addressing violent crime and not drug offenses and the rest. Maybe show the entire clip next time so we can create a more well-formed opinion on where she stands on criminal justice reform.
That's the problem, you see no problem with it.

Democrats, just like republicans have been radicalized to believe the most insane policy framings possible. It is the nature of the state to convince people what they do is morally justifiable, but please think harder.

Old 02-03-2019, 01:34 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:

Once a prosecutor, always a prosecutor.

This woman has helped to lock up more people of color, there's no surprise she decided not to marry one.

Old 02-03-2019, 02:37 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Once a prosecutor, always a prosecutor.

This woman has helped to lock up more people of color, there's no surprise she decided not to marry one.
^Funny.

Everyone, the bolded is what it looks like when Individual 1 fans fear Kamala Harris.

Old 02-03-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
That's the problem, you see no problem with it.

Democrats, just like republicans have been radicalized to believe the most insane policy framings possible. It is the nature of the state to convince people what they do is morally justifiable, but please think harder.
Okay so you believe prisons should be abolished and people who inflict violence on others shouldn’t face consequences, but I’m the one who’s been radicalized. Got it.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Okay so you believe prisons should be abolished and people who inflict violence on others shouldn’t face consequences, but I’m the one who’s been radicalized. Got it.
People like yourself believe, like Kamala, people who break crimes must be thrown into jail.

I work with ex-convicts, most are not bad people, but return to crime because of contacts in the criminal world and no hope for finding a dignified job.

People like yourself and Kamala believe prison comes first to lower crime, but think about this, in the 1950s crime rates were lower while the per capita prison population was no where near what it is now.

People like you are conditioned to accept jail as the first answer to crime, and to believe criminals of all kinds must be condemned in terms of punishment.

When you here statistics like the free democracy of the US has the highest prison population, you don’t blink. And the system needs you to think like that, because it needs prisons to keep authority in government policy, and the prison economy needs to justify their wages.

Please think harder.

Old 02-03-2019, 06:55 PM

Right, you think violent people who rape and murder should receive therapy on an outpatient basis. Got it.

Old 02-03-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Right, you think violent people who rape and murder should receive therapy on an outpatient basis. Got it.
You have to say these things or else your loyalty to the state would break.

I never mentioned rehabilitation centers, though I’m not against it for the mentally insane. Try to think harder and look at what I’m saying.

Your preconceived notions have lead you to believe rape and murder are why police and prosecutors are dedicated to locking people up. This is the self delusion you have built for yourself.

Don’t pretend to be a leftist, you are a loyalist, that’s it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections