Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Cory Booker's homosexuality help or hurt him more with democrat voters?
Cory Booker being gay will hurt him more with dem voters 14 16.47%
Cory Booker being gay will help him more with dem voters 16 18.82%
I wasn't aware that Cory Booker is gay until I read this thread 59 69.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 06:47 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump is the first US President ever to push for decriminalization of Gays & Lesbians across the entire world. He certainly isn't gay.

Yet another example where you are completely wrong.

Yeah WK, Melania would never get a decent cut or manicure again. Then, there is always the likelihood that whoever did Trump's hair transplant is gay and had he said the wrong thing, he might have ended up looking like a bald, bearded Orange Moses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2019, 07:24 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Yeah WK, Melania would never get a decent cut or manicure again. Then, there is always the likelihood that whoever did Trump's hair transplant is gay and had he said the wrong thing, he might have ended up looking like a bald, bearded Orange Moses.
Yawn
Orange Man Bad

I know it grips your ass that what I said about Trump is true. You you are left with gibberish.

Old 02-26-2019, 08:27 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,043,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Unless you have solid proof of Mr. Booker's sexuality can get yourself in a world of trouble making statements not based in fact. I believe the legal term is libel in this instance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I cannot believe that this poll promoting something as fact based on unsubstantiated innuendo is still here and hasn't been removed by moderators. That makes the forum moderators complicit in the smear campaign started by the OP. It is shameful that this is still here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I flagged it a while ago for that very reason. Go figure.
How is this a smear campaign? I never said anything whatsoever negative about him being gay, I don't see him being gay as a bad thing in any way and I would hate for his homosexuality to be seen by anyone as a reason not to vote for him. You people must be making some bigoted assumptions.

Old 02-26-2019, 08:33 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Fake Election News is starting early -- way too early. Is he smeared on FB yet? I imagine the Russian Troll Factory is ramping up and adding staff.

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/01/cory-...ship-a-secret/

Old 02-26-2019, 08:57 AM

6,355 posts, read 2,905,161 times
Booker told The Philadelphia Inquirer, “I’m heterosexual.” He added, “Every candidate should run on their authentic self, tell their truth, and more importantly, or mostly importantly, talk about their vision for the country.”

https://chicagodefender.com/2018/12/...on-gay-rumors/

The thread should be whether a single man can be elected. The last bachelor elected to the White House was Grover Cleveland in 1886.

Old 02-26-2019, 09:33 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
How is this a smear campaign? I never said anything whatsoever negative about him being gay, I don't see him being gay as a bad thing in any way and I would hate for his homosexuality to be seen by anyone as a reason not to vote for him. You people must be making some bigoted assumptions.

It is a smear campaign when he isn't gay.

Old 02-26-2019, 11:52 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,706,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Now that Cory Booker has officially declared his run for POTUS in 2020 do you believe his homosexuality will help or hurt him more with Democrat voters? I believe this question has to be looked at in 2 parts since there's a huge disconnect between the largely white, liberal progressive side of the dem party who will embrace and promote his homosexuality while the black male side of the dem party will see him being gay as a negative. I'm aware that there are a lot more progressive whites than black males in the dem party so I wonder how this is going to affect Cory's chances in the primaries.
A friend of mine was at a meeting when she saw a business acquaintance. They stopped to talk when my friend's acquaintance introduced her boyfriend, Cory Booker.

Old 02-26-2019, 12:30 PM

1,555 posts, read 2,522,085 times
For me, his sexuality doesn’t matter one way or the other...when all is said and done he doesn’t have a chance, for now he projects a lot of window dressing, he’ll be going down fast.

Old 02-26-2019, 12:36 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yawn

Orange Man Bad

I know it grips your ass that what I said about Trump is true. You you are left with gibberish.

No, you get to reference poorly done videos by simple-minded, RWNJs. #WALDOKITTYFAIL

Old 02-26-2019, 01:38 PM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Jussie Smollett going off the rails is going to haunt Booker big time. I don't see how he can lash out against Trump and not be compared to that crazy hater Smollett.
But crazy is the new black in the dem party so maybe it will all be lost in the confusion and hysterics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections