Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 04:40 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times

Advertisements

From what I've read on here, most of the hate for Michele Obama is due to those that do think she's a member of the Nation of Islam or the 5 percenters (and say they will vote for McCain). Well, answer this: is your man calling Asians gooks (don't give me the crap about it's ok since they where his captors) any better? Please enlighten me

Old 06-14-2008, 04:42 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,853,502 times
I don't hate anyone based on rumors. I dislike them all because they are all power hungry politicians. the obama's are merely sheep in wolves clothing. mccain is a wolf in wolves clothing.

Old 06-14-2008, 11:41 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
From what I've read on here, most of the hate for Michele Obama is due to those that do think she's a member of the Nation of Islam or the 5 percenters (and say they will vote for McCain). Well, answer this: is your man calling Asians gooks (don't give me the crap about it's ok since they where his captors) any better? Please enlighten me
You can't attempt to look at this objectively. It is because Obama's a liberal and McCain is "their guy." This is how the conservative mind works. There's your answer.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:13 PM

4,222 posts, read 7,900,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
If those little bastards (VC) were torturing you every day, what would you call them, "honey"? Obviously, you are a saint. I don't hate Michele Obama. I just hate people like her with that pissy attitude. I know nobody that ever assumed she was a member of anything. Of course, in this society, it doesn't matter as to what organization a black person belongs. Just don't let a white person call a Vietcong a ****. By the way, black soldiers called them gooks as well. I know, I was there. Get over it.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:18 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times
Well, first of all, he didn't call "Asians" "gooks".... he called the North Vietnamese "gooks."

And considering how he's subsequently had lots of contact with the Vietnamese and seems to be well on the way to reconcilation and a leader for the normalization of relations between the US and Vietnam (his captors endorsed him for president, btw)... I'd say you're getting a bit desperate.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:19 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandibadji View Post
If those little bastards (VC) were torturing you every day, what would you call them, "honey"? Obviously, you are a saint. I don't hate Michele Obama. I just hate people like her with that pissy attitude. I know nobody that ever assumed she was a member of anything. Of course, in this society, it doesn't matter as to what organization a black person belongs. Just don't let a white person call a Vietcong a ****. By the way, black soldiers called them gooks as well. I know, I was there. Get over it.
I bet if Michelle were beat up, or worse, by white perps and started calling them "whitey crackers" you would care just as little.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Keep trying, keep trying.

Nothing compares to what Michelle has called AMERICANS.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,598 times
What has she called Americans?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

Old 11-03-2008, 01:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,000 times
Default I would also like to know what Michelle Obama has called Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

I have seen her speak several times and I've also seen her on TV, but I have never heard her be disrespectful to Americans. If you are going to say something like that, elaborate!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Really people, who gives a crap what anybody calls anybody?
Just about every ethnic group I can think of has little nicknames.
Sounds like you're a 3 year old tattleing to his/her mother. Mommy, so and so called me a bad name.
If you've ever lived in a city where there are different groups of people, religions, etc., everyone has these names for each other and the other groups as well.
I take it that you're from a small town that's not heard this before?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections