Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 08:50 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I suppose if he beats the hell out of her that's nobody else's business either?
ones a crime, one isn't. nice try though.

Old 06-21-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The way you all do with the Obamas, the Clintons, etc...sure. No, jmarquise, it's that you seem to think calling his wife names indicates an admirable leadership style.
who is "you all?" I could care less about what obama or clinton has done. there is no "you all." I am an individual. something a liberal can't grasp. I wouldn't vote for mccain no matter what. I just don't really care what he calls his wife.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:07 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
who is "you all?" I could care less about what obama or clinton has done. there is no "you all." I am an individual. something a liberal can't grasp. I wouldn't vote for mccain no matter what. I just don't really care what he calls his wife.
I dont either, except for the fact that he's running for a job that requires self-control, mediation ability, levelheadedness, inner strength, disinterested decisionmaking. And I'd kind of expect a gentlemanliness in there - Naval officer type - he doesnt have it.

This is a guy whose own colleagues wont endorse him because of his resorting to hissy-fits when he doesnt get his way. They dont respect him. Do we want this sort of person running the show (at least nominally)?

Old 06-21-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
I dont either, except for the fact that he's running for a job that requires self-control, mediation ability, levelheadedness, inner strength, disinterested decisionmaking. And I'd kind of expect a gentlemanliness in there - Naval officer type - he doesnt have it.

This is a guy whose own colleagues wont endorse him because of his resorting to hissy-fits when he doesnt get his way. They dont respect him. Do we want this sort of person running the show (at least nominally)?
I don't want either one of them running the show. these are two horrible candidates. that is why I am convinced that this is going to be a springboard election for third parties. this is going to set the stage for future elections.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:19 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
Why, it's John McCain

If he weren't surrounded by reporters at the time, he would have denied it. Thus far, Mr. McCain has not.

When Cindy started playing with his hair and said it was thinning, he turned red-faced and said, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c--t." Wow.

I can't wait for him to blow up like this on national television.

Maybe this will help Hillary supporters make their decision on who to vote for. That, and vowing to overturn Row vs. Wade. Or maybe cheating on his disabled wife and leaving her for a younger woman.

Will the real John McCain stand up | World news | The Guardian
. trollop 92 up, 17 down

1) A loose woman who gives a false impression of innocence or sexual naivete
2) A woman who provides sexual favors to people she may or may not know, and does not demand money for her services;
3) A derogatory term implying loose morals, generally due to a violation of confidence.
4) A very scantily-clad woman.
Jane feigned innocence, but once Jim saw her level of experience, he knew she must be a trollop.

"I can get some from Emma," said Rich, "she's a trollop

trollop - definition of trollop by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Noun 1. trollop - a dirty untidy woman
slovenly woman, ****, slattern
slob, sloven, slovenly person, pig - a coarse obnoxious person
2. trollop - a woman adulterer
adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, loose woman, strumpet, ****, jade
adulterer, fornicator - someone who commits adultery or fornication

Wow and this could be our First Lady? The role model for our daughters as described by our President, her husband and life long companion from this day forth til death do them part?

Wow. I wonder if people on here will give this as her middle name?

No wonder McCain wants wives off limits. I don't blame him.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:32 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
It's amazing how this country has become a nation of lemmings! Neither one of these idiots deserves to be elected.
I'd like a none of the above option on the ballot this time around maybe the two parties (actually one party) would get the hint if both lost.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:35 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:

I agree and want to add that the president represents women, too!!!! McCain very obviously has no respect for half the population???!!!

Maybe women should ask themselves what kind of representation they'd get from a man who thinks of them as "c----" ????

Old 06-21-2008, 09:49 AM

289 posts, read 362,093 times
Quote:
Even the Republicans in the Senate who know him dont want him in the White House, for this very reason.

Just what we need - more rage, vindictiveness, pettiness, small-mindedness....
Yes like Bomb Iran. He too has said a least twice that he was not proud of America at times. So why all the BS on Michelle and none on him. Oh he's John McCain and he's a hero. It was funny when he said that he would not use his POW experience to gain votes. Isn't that what he did with his Bio Tour and Ads he was running. I think he needs a mental check up.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:59 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Not to excuse the scoundrel Clinton but he is not from "the party of family values" nor endorsed by Falwell, Hagee and Robinson!
I could swear I remember him & his wife preaching family values while he was doing his thing. Falwell & company mean nothing.

My point is they are all human & like it or not just about everything that happens to us or around us happens to or around them.

I wont vote for McCain because I think he's no good for the country, same with Obama. However, if I thought him the right man for the job I wouldn't not vote for him because he called his wife dirty names. I wouldn't not vote for a guy because he had an affair either.

But if he lied about it thats different. People can say McCain woulda lied if not caught red handed. Well, in that case he is still head & shoulders above the Dem poster boy. Clinton got caught red handed & still couldn't man up. You dont need to be perfect to be the President, but you should be a man & capable of standing tall even when you are wrong.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:15 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
I could swear I remember him & his wife preaching family values while he was doing his thing. Falwell & company mean nothing.

My point is they are all human & like it or not just about everything that happens to us or around us happens to or around them.

I wont vote for McCain because I think he's no good for the country, same with Obama. However, if I thought him the right man for the job I wouldn't not vote for him because he called his wife dirty names. I wouldn't not vote for a guy because he had an affair either.

But if he lied about it thats different. People can say McCain woulda lied if not caught red handed. Well, in that case he is still head & shoulders above the Dem poster boy. Clinton got caught red handed & still couldn't man up. You dont need to be perfect to be the President, but you should be a man & capable of standing tall even when you are wrong.
I'm going to remember you said this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.