Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 09:18 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Again, you are just regurgitating this story. It is all one in the same. No proof, no evidence, no video - just some anonymous reporters. How silly.

Where is your video/audio of McCain actually saying it? Why would you believe a left-wing report of anonymous sources saying he did?
Yet you believed the whitey comment supposedly made by michelle right?

Old 06-21-2008, 09:21 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
yet You Believed The Whitey Comment Supposedly Made By Michelle Right?
Good Catch!!!

Old 06-21-2008, 09:22 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
I believe I said I would wait to hear the tape, if it existed. I didn't know if it did, but it would certainly be juicy, wouldn't it? Based on her other comments and her thesis, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she said it.

I still think that if it does exist, it will come out later - sometime in October. And I always said that if it did exist, that would be the best strategy.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:33 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,292,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I believe I said I would wait to hear the tape, if it existed. I didn't know if it did, but it would certainly be juicy, wouldn't it? Based on her other comments and her thesis, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she said it.

I still think that if it does exist, it will come out later - sometime in October. And I always said that if it did exist, that would be the best strategy.
If it existed, I think the Clinton campaign would have gotten a hold of it. I don't think the Obama/McCain race will be anymore vicious than the Obama/Clinton one. JMHO

Old 06-22-2008, 06:08 AM

956 posts, read 1,234,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I think anyone would've remembered that shocking, disgusting tirade. It is important if you believe women deserve respect as human beings...obviously McCain doesn't.

....................Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, .....................
To the first part above, perhaps they would. But isn't it interesting that they are just coming forward NOW? 16 years after the fact? Sorry ... not buying it.

To the second part I have highlighted the most important words in the entire story.

Anyone can say anything under that condition. Read any tabloids lately? It's all stupid nonsense. Many people love reading this trash; fortunately few believe it.

And there is no reason for McCain to step up and deny such a story ... not reason to give it that much dignity.

As to this so called tape that exists of Michelle, time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it or hear it and not before. And if, as is reported, the Republicans have it, I agree with Sanrene that it will not come out until much closer to the election for impact.

Because if it comes out now, Hillary is poised and waiting to step in. Don't forget ..... she merely "suspended" her campaign.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:17 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
To the first part above, perhaps they would. But isn't it interesting that they are just coming forward NOW? 16 years after the fact? Sorry ... not buying it.

To the second part I have highlighted the most important words in the entire story.

Anyone can say anything under that condition. Read any tabloids lately? It's all stupid nonsense. Many people love reading this trash; fortunately few believe it.

And there is no reason for McCain to step up and deny such a story ... not reason to give it that much dignity.

As to this so called tape that exists of Michelle, time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it or hear it and not before. And if, as is reported, the Republicans have it, I agree with Sanrene that it will not come out until much closer to the election for impact.

Because if it comes out now, Hillary is poised and waiting to step in. Don't forget ..... she merely "suspended" her campaign.
Oh, so they have this alleged "whitey" tape but are just waiting to use it? So why are we hearing so much about it now...why rumors...must not have anything to back it up!

AND, it's so convenient to ignore McCain's KNOWN history of a bad temper and foul mouth ...but it's still there and I certainly won't vote for some senile old coot who, at his age, hasn't learned to control his mouth and temper. They say Obama has no experience???? But McCain dosen't seem to have aged well or matured.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Again, neither one is worth a darn! If this is the best our country has to offer we are doomed...

Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,350,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I bet he has also, verbal abuse and physical abuse usually go hand in hand.
Not always. And so I see no reason to bring up physical abuse unless you know for sure. But I can understand the specualition. Calling his wife the "c" word is enough for me to not like the man. His anger has been brought up a lot in politics lately but not enough.

The reason why most people will not listen to this is because they don't have it on tape.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:02 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,350,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes,although some men ONLY use verbal abuse, it's likely he hits her,too.....such total lack of respect that he showed and in public indicates he just doesn't care for her.
You are going too far again. Taking it out in left field. You have personally attacked me in another post by calling me a racist. So does that mean that you hit women as well, since you use verbal abuse? Being a racist is one of the worse things that I can think of being called, by the way.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:37 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessaka View Post
You are going too far again. Taking it out in left field. You have personally attacked me in another post by calling me a racist. So does that mean that you hit women as well, since you use verbal abuse? Being a racist is one of the worse things that I can think of being called, by the way.

You made racist statements...that makes you racist....don't want to be known as a racist? then don't make racist statements.

I hate racism and will "flame" it every chance I get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections