Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:39 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
damn my font. now it's set on attack? perhaps you should read the way it went down. I believed you were the one who attacked someone for their view on michelle obama. lunacy is too tame of a word to describe me.
Haha, that's a good one. I believe calling someone out on their use of the term classy isn't attacking. But go ahead, post another ridiculous statement, it's expected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 03:51 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Yeah, you have Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly. Who do we have? Michael Moore? At least he is an amazing director, he won an Oscar for Christ's sake. What has Ann Coulter ever done aside from giving Dick Cheney herpes?
What do you have?
ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, PBS, NPR, The N.Y. Times, The L.A. Times, The Denver Post, The Washington Post, plus dozens of other left-wing newspapers throughout the nation.

An "amazing" director, M. Moore? Yeah, it really is amazing that he directed a "documentary" (Fahernheit 7/11, or whatever it is called) which had 59 inaccuracies in it! Like winning an Oscar in left-wing Hollywood means anything!

Old 07-18-2008, 03:54 PM

365 posts, read 525,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
There is no reason for Obama to go on Fox News. Why would he want to bring attention to Hannity or help Fox News' sagging ratings?

Once the crowd that clapping and applauding, I would like to say "AMEN"!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 04:01 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffic_light View Post
Once the crowd that clapping and applauding, I would like to say "AMEN"!!!
"Amen" to what? Fox's ratings are well above all of the other news channels' ratings.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:06 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
"Amen" to what? Fox's ratings are well above all of the other news channels' ratings.

That's nice but, in the case of Faux News, ratings don't indicate quality. Faux is nothing but RW propaganda.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:14 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,852,058 times
name one news outlet that isn't biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
That's nice but, in the case of Faux News, ratings don't indicate quality. Faux is nothing but RW propaganda.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
name one news outlet that isn't biased.
Newshour with Jim Lehrer on PBS.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 PM

351 posts, read 336,697 times
If you are going to post about FOX having decline in ratings provide a link otherwise ZIP IT! Obama may want to go on FOX to appeal to Independents and a broader base. HMMM that was hard to figure out. Especially when McCain is in a dead heat with him in the polls. Obama's puppeteer says no and puppets must do what puppets are told. I would like to know if Obama will be taking Winnie the Pooh and Luke Sky Walker on his upcoming trip as they are top advisors with Richard Danzig. McCain may be old but he doesn't have a puppeteer, a pull-string or a Disney Logo on his butt!
OBAMA ADVISOR: RICHARD DANZIG « Living Jersey

Old 07-18-2008, 04:35 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,341,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
There is no reason for Obama to go on Fox News. Why would he want to bring attention to Hannity or help Fox News' sagging ratings?

I will vote for Obama or Independent as cant stand the new Neocon extreme right GOP however Obama can only hurt himself by not answering/sticking up for himself on Fox.

Hillary looked much better when she faced Oreilly . Obama has begun to look like someone who avoids tough questions and weak.

Yes I agree FOX sucks but he would be ill advised not to appear there as he better start looking like he has a pair .
It doesnt have to be Hannity if he doesnt want to give him the ratings but do an interview there and show you have some fight in you atleast go with Greta .

Atleast do one interview I think it will only help him.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal512 View Post
If you are going to post about FOX having decline in ratings provide a link otherwise ZIP IT! Obama may want to go on FOX to appeal to Independents and a broader base. HMMM that was hard to figure out. Especially when McCain is in a dead heat with him in the polls. Obama's puppeteer says no and puppets must do what puppets are told. I would like to know if Obama will be taking Winnie the Pooh and Luke Sky Walker on his upcoming trip as they are top advisors with Richard Danzig. McCain may be old but he doesn't have a puppeteer, a pull-string or a Disney Logo on his butt!
OBAMA ADVISOR: RICHARD DANZIG « Living Jersey
I'll see your Living Jersey and raise you a wikipedia entry.

Richard Danzig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess you're mentioning Danzig only because of the Winnie the Pooh remark, and not for his impressive resume. I think it's great and refreshing that he's secure enough and has a good enough sense of humor to give that analogy. "If it causes too much pain, try something else" is the quote. He was talking in June about Iraq, and we DID try something else (several concerted something-elses), and now the situation in Iraq is improving. So - I dont see what you're trying to jeer at, about Richard Danzig.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections