Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 07:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

Breitbart.tv » DNC Chair Howard Dean Calls GOP the ‘White’ Party

I love this guy. He has done so much to ignite the (R)'s.

I guess he failed to notice the sexism and racism displayed in this years democrat primary.

This was totally intentional - that's very clear.

"W" has had more "people of color" in his cabinet than any other - including the first black president, Bubba.

More playing the race card by the democrats - they are truly disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Breitbart.tv » DNC Chair Howard Dean Calls GOP the ‘White’ Party

I love this guy. He has done so much to ignite the (R)'s.

I guess he failed to notice the sexism and racism displayed in this years democrat primary.

This was totally intentional - that's very clear.

"W" has had more "people of color" in his cabinet than any other - including the first black president, Bubba.
President Clinton was not the first Black President. You may wish to review our Presidents, I'm certain you'll find yourself enlightened.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
Hah! As if Dean & Co are "helping" the "other than whites" out a lot. Hah! Yeah, right.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:39 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
You've never heard that description of Bubba?

I do believe Tony Morrison coined the phrase.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:41 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You've never heard that description of Bubba?

I do believe Tony Morrison coined the phrase.
Deaf in one ear, can't hear with the other, sanrene, you know that, doncha?

Old 08-15-2008, 09:39 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
President Clinton was not the first Black President. You may wish to review our Presidents, I'm certain you'll find yourself enlightened.
You mean Bubba LIED AGAIN to us since his humiliating impeachment?

Old 08-16-2008, 05:37 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Howard Dean is one of many reasons why Obama is going to loose this election.
No racisim this year with the democrats?
Right.
So, what he is saying is the "women of color" that are dems have it going on, up against the "white
republician women"
And the dems want to mussle Bill?
That's funny!

Another reason why I will not vote along party lines!

Old 08-16-2008, 05:59 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Howard Dean is a fool, divisive, ignorant, did I say fool already? You are smart enough to admit that. Why the Democrats don't kick him to the curb is beyond me. The man does much more harm than good. This latest gaff should be enough to give him the boot. He is as bad as Pelosi. Why won't the Democrats clean up their house?

Old 08-16-2008, 06:33 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Howard Dean is a fool, divisive, ignorant, did I say fool already? You are smart enough to admit that. Why the Democrats don't kick him to the curb is beyond me. The man does much more harm than good. This latest gaff should be enough to give him the boot. He is as bad as Pelosi. Why won't the Democrats clean up their house?

"Why won't the Democrats clean up their house?"
I will tell you why = ego.
They are full of their own preceived importance
they really do think there are dems, like myself, that will never vote against them in very large numbers.
How dare we do that?!
The Republicians are just as bad, they need a house cleaning as well!

Old 08-16-2008, 06:34 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
Bless Howard Deans heart...he takes sooooooo much of the work off of the Republicans back in showing the world just how narrowminded the Democratic party as become.

Gotta love the fact he does SO much good for his own party....with friends like that, who needs enemies????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections