Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:24 AM

365 posts, read 525,526 times

Advertisements

Celebrity McNut has become an ad-addict! He has lost sight of what's important! He's gone from flipflop to flipped out! McNut is in no shape to lead. Perhaps with some acting lessons he might can play a lead person in a commercial, but never for this country! Get a clue McNut!

Don't you feel it's time he gets back to the important issues?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 08:46 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffic_light View Post
Celebrity McNut has become an ad-addict! He has lost sight of what's important! He's gone from flipflop to flipped out! McNut is in no shape to lead. Perhaps with some acting lessons he might can play a lead person in a commercial, but never for this country! Get a clue McNut!

Don't you feel it's time he gets back to the important issues?
Celebrity? You have got to be kidding, son. He can't even beg an interview at the moment with all the talking heads bowing down in praise to the messiah.

And what is an important issue in your book of jokes?

Old 08-26-2008, 08:54 AM

21 posts, read 61,838 times
Red face McCain is Senile

Any man who can't remember how many houses he owns has proven himself to be a little whack. He owns 7 houses, can't remember how many or where and this is the man who wants to represent lower middle-class/working poor? How can he possibly relate to John Doe, working two jobs to make rent? How can he come up with real programs that will benefit the homeless or those living at or below the poverty level? How can he come up with a program that will ensure health care for every legal American citizen in this country? Answer is: He can't!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:55 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,641,953 times
Was this before or after he bought the hillary devotee?

Old 08-26-2008, 10:53 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8ivGoddess View Post
Any man who can't remember how many houses he owns has proven himself to be a little whack. He owns 7 houses, can't remember how many or where and this is the man who wants to represent lower middle-class/working poor? How can he possibly relate to John Doe, working two jobs to make rent? How can he come up with real programs that will benefit the homeless or those living at or below the poverty level? How can he come up with a program that will ensure health care for every legal American citizen in this country? Answer is: He can't!
And Obama can relate to the common people? Give me a break! This guy has lead a pampered life. Like most arm chair liberals his knowledge of what average people go through is all theoretical. He hasn't experienced it himself.
As far as McCain's homes, the ownership of those homes/houses/condominiums is his wife's, not his. There's no question she's wealthy. But she's not running for president--he is. And McCain has the right attitude toward wealth: he wants to create the opportunites for as many Americans as possible to become wealthy. Obama, on the other hand, wants to create class envy and to punish the achievers in our society. That's Marxism, pure and simple. That is an ideology that has been discredited around the world, except on American college campuses and in the Democrat party.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:11 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,976,948 times
Obama has worked hard for what he's got. He did not marry a rich woman to open doors for him and help with his campaigns. He married a smart woman, a real partner. His kids are unrehearsed and refreshing. I think he has a great little family.
I identify.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:33 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Celebrity? You have got to be kidding, son. He can't even beg an interview at the moment with all the talking heads bowing down in praise to the messiah.

And what is an important issue in your book of jokes?
Why is McCain's staff cutting off media access? - The Jed Report
Digg - Why is McCain's staff cutting off media access? (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Why_is_McCain_s_staff_cutting_off_media_access - broken link)
McCain Limits Media Access -- Political Wire (http://politicalwire.com/archives/2008/08/09/mccain_limits_media_access.html - broken link)
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...ves/16142.html
Despite McCain’s obvious fondness for talking with reporters, his campaign, curiously, seems to be limiting access to his aides and surrogates. One campaign reporter says that after he published stores that were not to the liking of the McCain campaign, its press office threatened to cut him off. And several weeks ago, during a conference call, an operator came on the line and told me that I “was no longer needed” on the call.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:35 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Obama has worked hard for what he's got. He did not marry a rich woman to open doors for him and help with his campaigns. He married a smart woman, a real partner. His kids are unrehearsed and refreshing. I think he has a great little family.
I identify.
Arizona, the early years
McCain recalls that both he and Cindy initially misled each other about their ages. McCain made himself a little younger, and Cindy made herself a little older. They found out their real ages when the local paper published them. McCain was 43, Cindy 25.

"So our marriage," McCain cracks, "is really based on a tissue of lies."

Old 08-26-2008, 02:48 PM

365 posts, read 525,526 times
Quote:
I identify.
ITA. Well said.

Old 08-26-2008, 03:01 PM

472 posts, read 872,530 times
Quote:
I identify.
Plus 1+
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections