Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:00 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Sounds a little KKK to me! You are an absolute disgrace to be part of this country. I am totally ashamed of you! Everything you said NEVER to, you are all that plus more! Your comment should be illegal! No wonder our country is going down the tubes!
Dude is watching the convention in his finest white sheeeeeeets.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 09:01 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,677,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
i can't believe all you *******s and your racist comments. it's a 2 way street and has nothing to do with your political party.

back on track, this convention may be boring but so was the other one. who actually expects fun and excitement from a political convention?

and back off track, palin is pretty hot. i'd hit it! well... if not for the whole no birth control thing
Best. Post. Ever.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:01 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,920,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Read a little slower son, put that 6th grade education to work......slowly this time boy, Farakook and Dukkkkkkkke. And no, I wouldn't **** on either if they were afire.
you're disgusting... I think we can conclude what you think of obama based on your pissing comments is what my point is...
I think you are really bitter about something... just judging by the way you conduct yourself on the message board...
perhaps you should carry dip for all those chips on your shoulders

Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,664,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrocker27ka View Post
what the hell are you on?
Really, I would like to ask the same question? This person is very prejudiced and full of hate.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Dude is watching the convention in his finest white sheeeeeeets.......

That all you got Yo? Pretty WEAK stuff, you can't do any better then that? Candy***.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:03 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Ahhhh, another blonde moment. Bring it on, your slip is showing.

I would suggest changing medications. Although I am not sure if Medicare covers knowledge.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:03 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,677,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That sounds like you are adding a racial component to your argument.

Actually, it sounds more like a racial bias on your part.

No wonder you dont like Obama and prefer the old white guy.

Thats another thing about Repugs, many support McCain because of the color of his skin.
I'm the Grand Wizard of the KKK. I thought you knew that. Sorry, my bad, you were supposed to get the memo.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
you're disgusting... I think we can conclude what you think of obama based on your pissing comments is what my point is...
I think you are really bitter about something... just judging by the way you conduct yourself on the message board...
perhaps you should carry dip for all those chips on your shoulders
Funny stuff, I wouldn't pi$$ on Davis Duke or Farakook and you get what I think of Dumbo from that? Jebus H Christ, you're clairvoyant Gump, you need to get out of Boise and move to the big city! Gump, do you even know who David Duke is?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:04 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,921,046 times
Funny, the original poster's sentiments are exactly those I felt while watching the Democratic convention.

Actually, after you've watched enough of these, they all start sounding pretty much the same, for both parties. I just try to tune in when the major speakers will be having their say. I think I'd go stir crazy if forced to watch one of these things all the way through. It just wears thin a little more quickly when it's the party you disagree with, is all.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
I'm the Grand Wizard of the KKK. I thought you knew that. Sorry, my bad, you were supposed to get the memo.

No, I'M SPARTACUS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections