Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,316,689 times

Advertisements

She can't be on any shows because she is going through a 12 hour/day crash course on current affairs. She is learning what a VP does and what her duties will be if Mc Cain gets elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 09:42 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,482,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
"When she feels comfortable..." gotta love it.

I guess should these clowns by some act of Satan be voted in this November, we'd better hope she feels comfortable under terrorist attack.

"Mrs. Vice President? Mrs. Vice President. We've been trying to get a hold of you. Mr. President is ill again and we have an emergency. We need you to address the American people right now or there will be panic and rioting!"

"Well, you know...I don't feel all that comfortable. I'm not sure right now what to say. And anyway...I'm still mad at the media. I'll talk to them after each calls to personally apologize to me."

"But Mrs. Vice President! There's been an attack! There's nationwide panic!"

(giving icy stare) "Did I not just say...I...will...not...talk...until...I...hear...s ome...apologies?"

Yes. This is all going to go really well.

Good luck with your votes, people.

Definitely, let's give the potential position of Commander in Chief to someone who doesn't "have to" address her public until/unless she feels comfy.
This scenario is quite scary, however I can see this happening if the country votes these two clowns into office.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:45 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,675,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I went through the list of all the guests on all the shows and still there is no Governor Palin to be found anywhere, which is really strange, because this is the new star of the GOP, their Wonder Woman, the person who will bring back respect and dignity to this party now known for ineptitude and hyper partisan politics.

So where is she? Why is she not telling Americans where she stands on the issues?

No one needs to do this more than the unknown Sarah Palin
She went back to Alaska to fish, hunt, cook moose, the normal mom stuff and to relax. What a joke. She cannot be interviewed because everthing she says has to be written by someone else for her. Otherwise she will not be able to answer most questions....so they will hide her and prep her till the debates!

Old 09-07-2008, 09:55 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,180,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
She went back to Alaska to fish, hunt, cook moose, the normal mom stuff and to relax. What a joke. She cannot be interviewed because everthing she says has to be written by someone else for her. Otherwise she will not be able to answer most questions....so they will hide her and prep her till the debates!
I'm afraid you're correct...until she has the Bush foreign relations policy, or any other policy, down pat they won't let her speak....she knows NOTHING about other countries and their relationships to us. How arrogant of the Republicans to think she can learn all this in a few days. It shows total lack of concern for Americans...

I also can't believe how really stupid people are impressed by her ability to shoot a gun , kill something, and cook it...women have always done that. Women have always had babies. Women have always worked hard....so ALL women should be Vice President????

Old 09-07-2008, 09:56 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,622,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
"When she feels comfortable..." gotta love it.

I guess should these clowns by some act of Satan be voted in this November, we'd better hope she feels comfortable under terrorist attack.

"Mrs. Vice President? Mrs. Vice President. We've been trying to get a hold of you. Mr. President is ill again and we have an emergency. We need you to address the American people right now or there will be panic and rioting!"

"Well, you know...I don't feel all that comfortable. I'm not sure right now what to say. And anyway...I'm still mad at the media. I'll talk to them after each calls to personally apologize to me."

"But Mrs. Vice President! There's been an attack! There's nationwide panic!"

(giving icy stare) "Did I not just say...I...will...not...talk...until...I...hear...s ome...apologies?"

Yes. This is all going to go really well.

Good luck with your votes, people.

Definitely, let's give the potential position of Commander in Chief to someone who doesn't "have to" address her public until/unless she feels comfy.
Lol...Funny.
Just what we need, someone who comes right out the gate feeling there is no need to adress the citizens until they've been properly prepped on how to address us and what to say.

Can you say -

Go Forth! You are
Now ready to address
the Electorate!

Old 09-07-2008, 09:58 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,675,270 times
How can this nutty born again christian woman have time to be a VP? She has so much family drama in her life. There will be no time for her to even practice being a VP...joke! No wonder the daughter came home pregnant....Mom was never around for guidance! And now her daughter is gonna have a baby? Two babies in the house and one is special needs. That special needs baby is gonna take up alot of time...special care, special school. McSame is a total wackjob for picking this woman. Gimme a break...she hunts MOOSE! Europe is all laughing at this country right now! You repubs are really no brainers!
ps: that guy Levi is being forced to marry the daughter for the selfish reason to make Palin look good....big joke! Like we really believe he wants to marry her. He has posted in his myspace that he does not even want kids! HELLOOOOO? He is just using up his 15 minutes of fame then I say he is a gonner! Back to the woods to be a redneck like he wants!

Last edited by Blondie621; 09-07-2008 at 10:12 AM..

Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,560,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
How can this woman have time to be a VP? She has so much family drama their will obviously be no time for her. No wonder the daughter came home pregnant....Mom was never around for guidance! And now her daughter is gonna have a baby. Two babies in the house and one is special needs. That special needs baby is gonna take up alot of time...special car, schools. McSame is a total wackjob for picking this woman. Gimme a break...she hunts MOOSE! Europe is all laughing at this country right now! You repubs are really no brainers!

Theyve been laughing for years. When not screaming in outrage over the snatching of their citizens and sending them off to be tortured

Old 09-07-2008, 10:05 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,180,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Next Sunday: Governor Palin's child was ill, and she had to tend to her 5 month old son. No talk shows.

We can allow those mommy moments too, right?

At least when those pesky reporters want to talk about the "Surge"

In another forum the repubs were defending not paying women equal wages because they take so much time off for family matters.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:07 AM

382 posts, read 590,535 times
How can you trust someone to be tough in front of foreign leaders when that can't even face the American press.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:07 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,868,093 times
The longer this goes on, the more I think it's such a joke that he chose her? Are they running on the assumption that the American people are that stupid? Come on, none of us could be that stupid. She needs to come out and face the press, like the rest of them. They owe it to the voters.

I've stated my prediction: In the end, the American people won't buy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections