Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 08:41 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times

Advertisements

I went through the list of all the guests on all the shows and still there is no Governor Palin to be found anywhere, which is really strange, because this is the new star of the GOP, their Wonder Woman, the person who will bring back respect and dignity to this party now known for ineptitude and hyper partisan politics.

So where is she? Why is she not telling Americans where she stands on the issues?

No one needs to do this more than the unknown Sarah Palin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 08:48 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,976,948 times
Yeah. How do the people know what they are getting if she just moves around the country reciting the same script from the speech they wrote for her at the convention?

Old 09-07-2008, 08:49 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,726,917 times
I heard she will be appearing on Barney and Friends next week.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,252,689 times
Did you see Biden on "Meet the Press"? If you did, you know why Sarah Palin is not anxious to get into any situation where she doesn't have a prepared speech.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:57 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
I heard she will be appearing on Barney and Friends next week.
LOL!!!!!!!!

"I love you/You love me/We're a Neocon family..."

Old 09-07-2008, 09:04 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,769,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I went through the list of all the guests on all the shows and still there is no Governor Palin to be found anywhere, which is really strange, because this is the new star of the GOP, their Wonder Woman, the person who will bring back respect and dignity to this party now known for ineptitude and hyper partisan politics.

So where is she? Why is she not telling Americans where she stands on the issues?

No one needs to do this more than the unknown Sarah Palin
She will not be making an appearance on any news shows. And Chris Wallace (yes it was on FOX NEWS if you can believe it) went really hard after McCain's campaign boss about why they are hiding her and why she does not want to answer questions.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:08 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Chris Wallace is enigmatic. Every now and then he breaks free of the strait jacket all FOX journalists are forced to wear.

Being held in seclusion, to be "briefed", A.K.A. "How to memorize an answer"

Yea, this is who I want running the country

Old 09-07-2008, 09:13 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,702 times
Clearly she is totally unprepared to go head to head with Biden. He will roast her on the talk shows and the McCain camp knows this. Hopefully the McCain bunch is "schooling" her on what her job description as VP entails. She has admitted she doesn't know what a VP does......SCARY.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:16 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
She will not be making an appearance on any news shows. And Chris Wallace (yes it was on FOX NEWS if you can believe it) went really hard after McCain's campaign boss about why they are hiding her and why she does not want to answer questions.
really, is it on you tube. Chris Wallace did that? Are you sure? I really would enjoy that. So even fox is getting upset with it? I figured they would be glad to put her on there. They could soft ball her the questions, pre-fed of course, use 1 weak democrat, and 4 republicans to beat that guy up. Isnt that how they usually operate. I would even tune in to Morning joe, as I think he likes to get ratings, I think he would rip her appart. Hardball, now thats were she needs to show up.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:21 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Wallace interviews Davis - she WILL be doing interviews at their own choosing. Why should they put her out right now to a savage, biased press?

She is also seeing her son off to Iraq this week - we can allow her those moments with her son, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections