Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 02:57 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Keep blowing smoke, demos, it only will make it hurt more after she and John take over the WH....
What will hurt is the 4 years to come after one of these dolts is placed in charge. Get ready for some pain!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 02:58 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Bah! Sandy and I will bribe you with banana pudding from Smithfield's, or something
Make it a large Carolina Concrete from Goodberry's and your on

Old 09-12-2008, 03:35 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,465,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Palin: The reviews are in - First Read - msnbc.com

Interesting reviews and comments...

FROM DIFFERENT NEWS STATIONS/PAPERS AROUND THE COUNTRY...NOT JUST MSNBC..
What a great article. Glad to read that I wasn't the only one who thought Sarah Palin was unraveling. If the Republicans honestly think that this women is qualified to VP after hearing this interview, you are in denial.. BIG TIME denial. She sounded like a college student on her first job interview for a position she clearly knows NOTHING about. It was so obvious that it was comical. My husband and I could not stop laughing listening her answers especially the foreign policy question Charley asked. Her answer was because Alaska is near Russia, and she can even see Russia from Alaska. WHAT? Is this women for real? Yup, look at her hairstyle on the next interview. I can guarantee her ears will be covered as she will need to be told what to say if the Republicans have any chance of fooling the American people and continue with this circus. The Dems are loving this... I can guarantee you that!

Old 09-12-2008, 08:18 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,133,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
What a great article. Glad to read that I wasn't the only one who thought Sarah Palin was unraveling. If the Republicans honestly think that this women is qualified to VP after hearing this interview, you are in denial.. BIG TIME denial. She sounded like a college student on her first job interview for a position she clearly knows NOTHING about. It was so obvious that it was comical. My husband and I could not stop laughing listening her answers especially the foreign policy question Charley asked. Her answer was because Alaska is near Russia, and she can even see Russia from Alaska. WHAT? Is this women for real? Yup, look at her hairstyle on the next interview. I can guarantee her ears will be covered as she will need to be told what to say if the Republicans have any chance of fooling the American people and continue with this circus. The Dems are loving this... I can guarantee you that!
Why was this a great article? It has their own personal take on it. It's an oped. Did anyone actually listen to it?

Old 09-12-2008, 08:27 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Was anyone as confused after Sarah Palins interview as she was during it?

Old 09-12-2008, 08:29 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Was anyone as confused after Sarah Palins interview as she was during it?
Gibson is exposing her for the fake that she is.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:52 PM

1,047 posts, read 2,785,460 times
I have always thought Bush was fed answers from the way he would pause - then speak - then pause. Yeah Karl Rowe will fix her before the VP debates. Her answers reminded me of beauty pageant responses.

It is so unreal that we know so little about a person that could be a heartbeat away from the presidency. Say whatever you want to about McCain or Obama or Biden they have been questioned about every possible issue for well over a year at least.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:21 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,427,295 times
MSNBC ... I'm not clicking it, I don't want some nasty hate mongering liberal Kieth Olbermann Countdown virus on my machine.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:23 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,236,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Gibson is exposing her for the fake that she is.
Interesting, I thought O'Reilly exposed Obama for the fake that he is.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:52 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
I watched part of her interview from yesterday and she definitely did a better job when she was talking about issues she understands and believes in. For instance her answer on her pro life stance was much more coherent.

She redeemed herself somewhat but she's on the opposite side of so many issues than mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections