Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Obama and the Democrats be able to steal the 2008 election???
I am afraid Obama and Dems will indeed steal the 2008 election with fraud! 14 26.92%
I don't think Obama and Dems will be able to steal the elections - but they will TRY! 20 38.46%
Obama and Dems will NOT steal the 2008 election with fraud! 17 32.69%
I am not sure / maybe 1 1.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,729 times

Advertisements

Why do you think of all places that Obama could pick to live that he chose Chicago?

This is an easy one.

He is a robot for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 09:00 PM

7,331 posts, read 15,393,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Why do you think of all places that Obama could pick to live that he chose Chicago?

This is an easy one.

He is a robot for them.
So he moved to Chicago... to become a robot?

What? Lots of people move to Chicago. The vast majority of people I know in Chicago were not born in Chicago. None of them came to Chicago to be consumed by some bizarre machine construct.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:03 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,507,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
So he moved to Chicago... to become a robot?

What? Lots of people move to Chicago. The vast majority of people I know in Chicago were not born in Chicago. None of them came to Chicago to be consumed by some bizarre machine construct.
But Obama is a politician not some average person looking for a job or something. Important difference.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:05 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Agreed. Who's twisting people's arms here and forcing them to read and post? I mean, my goodness, teatime. Don't let us get in the way of curing cancer or whatever other valuable thing you were planning on doing rather than going on City-Data.
Uh, hello, your "friends" keep demanding proof when the proof has been posted previously.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:07 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

This is an easy one.

He is a robot for them.
And there's an infamous political machine there from which he wanted to learn. And learn he did!

Old 09-18-2008, 09:10 PM

7,331 posts, read 15,393,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
But Obama is a politician not some average person looking for a job or something. Important difference.
Politicians aren't built in labs. They are... or were... regular people at some point.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:12 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Why do you think the Dems have been so against requiring ID to vote?????? Its easier to cheat the system is why.
Ironically it was also the dems that tried to disallow absentee ballots from soldiers serving in the gulf during the last presidential election. Hmmmmm I sense a pattern here.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:23 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Why do you think the Dems have been so against requiring ID to vote??????
I'm not. I am absolutely for it.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 PM

532 posts, read 859,400 times
Thumbs down Acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
Must have missed them, where are the links? Specifically about fake voter registration.
It is true. The Acorn org. is here right now in NM trying to register all kinds of people. They are very aggressive, and will only register you as a Democrat. I live here, and see them. They are mostly in Albuquerque--but also in Santa Fe--where I live. Since I am neither a Democrat, or Republican, I can objectively observe this, They are a bad example for the Dem party, as they seem to be very questionable people. Obama was here, yesterday, in Espanola, giving campaign speech to a crowd of mainly hispanic people. Both parties are eager to get NM few electoral votes, as it is one of the swing states. NM is a very liberal state, so it will probably go for Obama. Here is a link for you. Hope it works. http://www.capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article920 (broken link)

Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Politicians aren't built in labs. They are... or were... regular people at some point.
If you think he moved to Chicago and turned down lucrative jobs other places just to live in Chicago then I have some dry desert land to sell you.

By the way, he was never a regular person. His mom was a communist traveler and traveled for a reason and dumped her kid off at grannys to raise while see preached communism around the world and his dad was a person who was trying to overthrow a government.

Both Obamas parent were radicals, just like Barack is.

He moved to Chicago for one reason, to get some help up the later, it was all organized from the start.

Do not forget he lived in Chicago when one of his mentors told him to go back to college and get a law degree so you can carry out your plans.
And he did it.

Obama was born to be a radical extremist liberal, its in his blood and he just happened to find a wife with even worst views then his.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections