Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:53 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,250,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
It's 3 days, actually. I have a broken foot and am home from work until can get a walking cast, hence the 108 posts. Funny what boredom will do for a person. And, I really don't understand your need to criticize.
are you going to elaborate on his record?

is all this insider talk true? or do you just have a Beautiful Mind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 11:54 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times
Quote:
It's 3 days, actually. I have a broken foot and am home from work until can get a walking cast, hence the 108 posts. Funny what boredom will do for a person. And, I really don't understand your need to criticize.
Get used to it. ANYTHING that has an air of conservatism in it that you post will be pounced on and attacked. Believe me, I am a veteran and have been with these people for a while, and they will attack you personally.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:56 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,393,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
QUICK!!! Pack up and move to PA!!!! We need to turn that state Red. Our SKYLINES depend on it.
Is being rude a new trait for Democrats? It is not becoming, in the least.
You know, at least 50% of the country doesn't agree with your political views, time for a bit of a reality check.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Get used to it. ANYTHING that has an air of conservatism in it that you post will be pounced on and attacked. Believe me, I am a veteran and have been with these people for a while, and they will attack you personally.
It really just shows their ignorance.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,250,798 times
Quote:
You know, at least 50% of the country doesn't agree with your political views, time for a bit of a reality check.

Please answer my question.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times
Quote:
What?!?!?!!?!?!? Didnt we agree just a couple of seconds ago?

Old 09-23-2008, 12:00 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,424,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Then you should read up on foreign policy, how it works and why you have to engage in it. The majority of the foreign policy experts that are not part of the McCain campaign say we have to talk to them.

108 posts in 2 days. I'd definitely say you were a political insider all right.
Doesn't mean they know what they are speaking of...they are incorrect as you are if you agree...

Old 09-23-2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
are you going to elaborate on his record?

is all this insider talk true? or do you just have a Beautiful Mind?
If you seriously want information, you can look at my previous posts for links to articles I have posted in the past several days, or if you have questions about specifics, please just leave me a PM, and I'll find some time to give you the info tomorrow. It's now 1 am, and I'm off to bed.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:02 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,425,416 times
Quote:
Incorrect when it comes to me. Also incorrect on a lot of this board. I've seen a lot of Reps posting that have no idea what the party stands or at least once stood for.

Quote:
That explains a lot and I apologize for the implication. Prior to knowing the why having that many posts came off as extremely odd and as tactics that have gone on on other boards from people involved in both campaigns.

And I'm not a Dem.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Amen, my friend. In fact, if Obama gets elected, we ALL may not wake up November 5th.
OMG, ROFL ----- we will wake up because he will not win.

How would anyone believe this man is for the good and safety of our country is beyond me.

Do not worry people, even my parents and inlaws who have not voted for 20 years are registered and are voting for McCain. They all said they did not work this hard to allow this moron to ruin the country they built and worked so hard to keep safe.

Even my granny is voting, has not voted since Reagan in 1984!

Grab the older people and get them to register to vote, we will need to balance the cheating Obamas acorn group is going to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections