Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 09:18 AM

281 posts, read 381,015 times

Advertisements

He appears cold, cocky, and unbalanced.

McCain feels that Obama is beneath him, although, the reality speaks differently. He feels this so deeply that, it's hard for him to hide it. These feelings have consumed him, much as the Obama hate has consumed the delusional on this forum.

elston, I noticed those eye twitches too, but surprisingly his supporters seem not to be concerned. They are only worried about preventing this black man from entering the White House. If they were really supporters, they would take 10 steps back and tend to his health.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 09:22 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
I am not voting for anyone of them.....but so what?

Old 10-02-2008, 09:27 AM

48,149 posts, read 22,013,215 times
Default These are the times that stir our souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
I am not voting for anyone of them.....but so what?
I must admit that I just don't get it......I can't imagine having sat out the election for Abraham Lincoln or for Teddy or FDR or Jack Kennedy ... there have been some momentous elections that have changed history and helped define America; elections that will be celebrated in monuments, and history ......it seems so sad to have sat it out.....I really can't imagine living at such a time and not having bothered to become part of it.

Last edited by elston; 10-02-2008 at 10:22 AM..

Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 AM

688 posts, read 2,135,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
He will not look Obama in the eye. He barely is able to shake his hand.
Come on now, Senator McCain is old but still quite spunky for his age. Stop making him look bad.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:50 AM

293 posts, read 570,781 times
...McGrit

YouTube - TPMtv: McCain Teeth Grit-A-Thon

Old 10-02-2008, 10:10 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,949,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
He does stumble and bumble around and contradict himself.....AND there seems to be something wrong with him.....I wish someone who likes him would notice....he needs to see a doctor.....his eye twitches there is a weakness in his mouth on the same side...his speech isnt clear...he seems to have twitches and almost stroke like episodes and he gets confused and literally cant find his way. I think there is something bad going on medically....could be a reaction to his medication regimen or could be mini strokes. It looks to be neurological and more than his aging process.
I have noticed everything you have and I have been saying that he is not well for a long time, just not on this forum because I have no proof, only what I have observed. The eye twitch is fairly new but it is consistently present. What is that about? Stress or something neurological would be my first guesses. His coloring is getting worse as is his gait. He does appear to have episodes of confusion by contradicting himself from one sentence to the next, especially in regards to being bipartisan, and inflexible thinking, such as when he stated that the economy is fundamentally sound a few weeks ago in the midst of the biggest economic meltdown since the great depression, in some respects. I don't know what is happening to him, but something is, IMO, and his symptoms are becoming more apparent.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:12 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,635 times
The supporters of Obama are so shallow and this is all they can think of and complain about.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
I have noticed everything you have and I have been saying that he is not well for a long time, just not on this forum because I have no proof, only what I have observed. The eye twitch is fairly new but it is consistently present. What is that about? Stress or something neurological would be my first guesses. His coloring is getting worse as is his gait. He does appear to have episodes of confusion by contradicting himself from one sentence to the next, especially in regards to being bipartisan, and inflexible thinking, such as when he stated that the economy is fundamentally sound a few weeks ago in the midst of the biggest economic meltdown since the great depression, in some respects. I don't know what is happening to him, but something is, IMO, and his symptoms are becoming more apparent.
Why do you think the Republicans, and those behind them pulling the strings, picked McCain ??/

He was just the sacrificial lamb to get through this election....if he kicks the bucket they have the frightened, malleable Palin to stumble into his place....they didn't want to waste anyone "good" in this election..

Old 10-02-2008, 10:35 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,956,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I must admit that I just don't get it......I can't imagine having sat out the election for Abraham Lincoln or for Teddy or FDR or Jack Kennedy ... there have been some momentous elections that have changed history and helped define America; elections that will be celebrated in monuments, and history ......it seems so sad to have sat it out.....I really can't imagine living at such a time and not having bothered to become part of it.
Hear hear!! That deserves a rep point. Too bad we don't have a smiley that shows a standing ovation.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:37 AM

503 posts, read 937,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
He will not look Obama in the eye. He barely is able to shake his hand.

CQ Politics | Beyond the Dome - Obama Makes McCain Very Uncomfortable

"Let the record reflect that Barack Obama made the approach to John McCain tonight.

As the two shared the Senate floor tonight for the first time since they won their party nominations, Obama stood chatting with Democrats on his side of the aisle, and McCain stood on the Republican side of the aisle.

So Obama crossed over into enemy territory.

He walked over to where McCain was chatting with Republican Sen. Mel Martinez of Florida and Independent Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman of Connecticut. And he stretched out his arm and offered his hand to McCain.

McCain shook it, but with a “go away” look that no one could miss. He tried his best not to even look at Obama.

Finally, with a tight smile, McCain managed a greeting: “Good to see you.”

Obama got the message. He shook hands with Martinez and Lieberman — both of whom greeted him more warmly — and quickly beat a retreat back to the Democratic side."

So what is the news flash? "The Messiah" makes me uncomfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections