Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,524,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Again, if they want to play the guilt by association card, at least Obama isn't sleeping with Ayers, while Palin is sleeping with a member of the AIP...and speaking at their events as well as raising kids with him. Which sounds worse?
One of the best counter points and posts I've seen in a while. Rep to you big time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 11:00 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,524,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
I want more of her attacking him.

We DESERVE to know the truth behind Obama.

I believe the left wingers are becoming alittle worried about all hell breaking lose on Obama.

Keep an eye on the lawsuit folks. I would like to see Obama fail to show the real BC and get nailed for contempt.

Obama and the DNC thugs are trying stall tactics to see if the judge will not order it until after the election.

This judge had better never do that, because we deserve to know who we are voting for, not after the fact.

People are already working on a re vote if this does happen.

Obama does not produce the docs his name is removed from the ballot.

Ok, so if you want to know this "truth" about Obama, and you want truth, do you want to hear the truth about Palin (AIP, Troopergate) and McCain (Keating 5, US Council for World Freedom)?
Please answer cons, please answer.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 PM

50 posts, read 112,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Me too! I want to hear more. I'm still trying to figure out how someone with character and personal integrity goes to a church with a racist, America hating pastorfor 20 years. I wouldn't have stayed there for 10 minutes.
LOL. As a person with relatives who attend the church regularly, I always giggle when I read crap like this. Especially when the person saying it has probably never set foot in a black church before. But since this is America, where people aren't big on critical thinking (as evidenced by a majority of posts in this forum), I'll just say that, again, criticizing your country doesn't mean you hate it. And since the guy is a war vet, I'd say that he's well within his right.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:07 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
Not me! I want to hear more of how and why mr.obama is so closely tied to so many horrible people! Ayers, Rev. Wright & the list goes on!
I can't wait!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
They are sooooo desperate. I just want to tell her...Hey Sara, "you don't need a weatherman to see the way the wind blows."
Obama inner circle makes Charles Manson wince!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Me too! I want to hear more. I'm still trying to figure out how someone with character and personal integrity goes to a church with a racist, America hating pastorfor 20 years. I wouldn't have stayed there for 10 minutes.
He does it in one of two ways:

1. He knows about it and approves of it (this is the real answer).

2. He has no clue, doesn't hear rumors, doesn't catch the sermon on line, doesn't ask anyone, has no idea this goes on for 20 years. By sheer dumb luck misses every single sermon in which hate speech is spewed forth!

If you selected 2, he's an idiot! If you selected 1, he's a hypocritical racist lying a**hole. In either case he's not fit to be President of the bridge club!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 PM

50 posts, read 112,897 times
LOL. You people are hilarious. In a "I can't believe I was BORN HERE" kinda way.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times
About as tired as some of us are as hearing a vote for McCain is a vote for Bush. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 10-06-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Yes, and I guess it is a foreign concept to her, people who served on many boards in an intellectual capacity, come across many different people with different viewpoints- well she is from Alaska, I'm sure she was afraid to walk more than one block in NYC.
Nice for you, but the average American wants to know one thing. Why didn't you demand his removal as condition of continued service. His entire inner circle is a problem. It just doesn't wash, he's dirty!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,872,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Again, if they want to play the guilt by association card, at least Obama isn't sleeping with Ayers, while Palin is sleeping with a member of the AIP...and speaking at their events as well as raising kids with him. Which sounds worse?
Heh, exactly! That's something even joe six pack would get. +1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections