Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 09:26 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,325,589 times

Advertisements

This Ayers connection of Obama's has to be known. Are you trying to hide something for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 09:37 PM

658 posts, read 1,785,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I am just sick of hearing her period. I still cannot believe more people aren't outraged by her stripper looking for tips winking at the cameras during her debate. It was probably the most non-Presidential thing I have seen during this entire cluster f**k of an election year.

Again, if they want to play the guilt by association card, at least Obama isn't sleeping with Ayers, while Palin is sleeping with a member of the AIP...and speaking at their events as well as raising kids with him. Which sounds worse?
Major WORD to your entire post. I cannot believe a candidate for V.P winked at the camera during a live debate. It speaks volumes on just how completely unprofessional Sarah Palin is.

Imagine, if Hillary had done the same thing, she would be have been ripped to shreads by the right wingers and MSM as non-presidential.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
This Ayers connection of Obama's has to be known. Are you trying to hide something for him?

Every reputable paper in America, including the Chicago Sun-Times, labels this so-called connection as phony..

Old 10-06-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
Major WORD to your entire post. I cannot believe a candidate for V.P winked at the camera during a live debate. It speaks volumes on just how completely unprofessional Sarah Palin is.

Imagine, if Hillary had done the same thing, she would be have been ripped to shreads by the right wingers and MSM as non-presidential.

I totally agree!

Did anybody see Palin's knee-high boots she was wearing? What an outfit? Is she trying to keep her legs warm? She's not in Alaska.

She may wish she was in Alaska, after this presidential campaign is over. Adios!

Old 10-06-2008, 09:51 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,439,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironclad View Post
if hitlery winked half the nation would have hurled. Hell, even bubba would have but janet reno would have returned the salutation.
Who else is tired of hearing Sarah Palin mention William Ayers?-zero.jpg

Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post

YouTube - Jackass - Party Boy Song

Old 10-06-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
If Hitlery winked half the nation would have hurled. Hell, even Bubba would have but Janet Reno would have returned the salutation.

I think I do recall President George W. Bush winking at Jeff Gannon.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:00 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
I think I do recall President George W. Bush winking at Jeff Gannon.

No silly, that was Barney Fwannnnk winking.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:08 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,579 times
I want more of her attacking him.

We DESERVE to know the truth behind Obama.

I believe the left wingers are becoming alittle worried about all hell breaking lose on Obama.

Keep an eye on the lawsuit folks. I would like to see Obama fail to show the real BC and get nailed for contempt.

Obama and the DNC thugs are trying stall tactics to see if the judge will not order it until after the election.

This judge had better never do that, because we deserve to know who we are voting for, not after the fact.

People are already working on a re vote if this does happen.

Obama does not produce the docs his name is removed from the ballot.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:46 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,995,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boywithstick View Post
The whole "guilt by association" argument just doesn't hold water very well. It seems like the McCain camp is just ready to throw the kitchen sink at Obama to see what will damage him. Didn't they learn that it doesn't work and it is a doomed strategy? Did Rev. Wright hurt Barack Obama? It may have a little bit for a little while...but Obama rebounded...big time! Guilt by assocation is just flawed all around. If you met someone who murdered someone in their past...does that make you a murderer? If you had a co-worker who committed fraud in their past...does that make you an accomplice to fraud?
Actually...maybe the Republican ticket should continue to focus on William Ayers & Jeremiah Wright. It's not going to get them anywhere. The American public will realize that they're being fooled with smoke & mirrors to distract them from the fact that John McCain and Sarah Palin don't have the solutions that Americans need.
So...nevermind. Keep your bulldog yapping John.
I don't like her because she lives in a glass house and throws stones at others with no mercy. she comes across as somebody who has no fault or shame and blames everyone else for the problems that we face. not to mention her whiny voice. it would be nice if she showed more cleavage when talking to her repugnant crowds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections