Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,927,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
Are you voting for a candidate based on what TMZ tells you? You're disgraceful with your pretend information.
I vote for whom I believe in. I like people who believe in the Constitution, and neither major candidate does in the least. I am not disgraceful at all. I guarantee that you would have loved me if I had posted some stuff like this about McCain. You are partisan and it shows. Thanks though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 05:34 AM

240 posts, read 475,222 times
Honestly thinking about it, with less than 4 weeks left until the Presidential election do you REALLY think they are going to disqualify Obama now? He announced his run for the Presidency in the beginning of 2007, if people really found evidence that he wasn't a US born citizen don't you think they would have disqualified him from even running a long time ago rather than less than 4 weeks before the election? These reports of Obama not born in the US are absolutely ridiculous, do you actually think that a person running for the highest office of the land would risk being exposed with having a fake birth certificate? Why would a person even run for president KNOWING that their background will be heavily scrutinized and try to hide a fake birth certificate and being born in another country. Give me a f'n break.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:35 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,800 times
No, I have gotten emails from partisan groups offering me money to post threads with their talking points. This topic was one of the ones in the list. Not saying you are involved but I am increasingly skeptical because of it.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:36 AM

3,517 posts, read 13,263,662 times
Even if this were true, it wouldn't matter because his mother is a US citizen and that means her children are US citizens - all native born. Your barking up the wrong tree.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:40 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,927,604 times
Quote:
No, I have gotten emails from partisan groups offering me money to post threads with their talking points. This topic was one of the ones in the list. Not saying you are involved but I am increasingly skeptical because of it.
No kidding?! You mean people really do get paid to post things for campaigns? I thought that it was a joke when I have seen people mentioning that. That is so sleazy, to say the least. Oh well, it ain't me is all I can say. I peruse political sites early in the morning before the net traffic gets all going strong for the day. Besides, it is my quiet time.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:38 AM

874 posts, read 1,856,126 times
Quote:
Really? I guess I'm on the wrong spam lists. I've heard of these but haven't seen one. I did get an offer for help publishing my book yesterday. I may need to borrow some of that tinfoil. A nice new hat may help me figure out where I put the book I must have written.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:43 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Now we know why Obama kicked Corsi out of Kenya!!

Obama is going down.

Ohhh yea.

BYE BYE BYE BYE NOBAMA

Sing that ole liar one.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:43 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,738,186 times
That is the wackiest website I've seen in awhile.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:47 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genmomto5 View Post
Really? I guess I'm on the wrong spam lists. I've heard of these but haven't seen one. I did get an offer for help publishing my book yesterday. I may need to borrow some of that tinfoil. A nice new hat may help me figure out where I put the book I must have written.
No amount of tinfoil will protect you from McCain

JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008 (http://www.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/BlogInteract/BlogInteract.aspx - broken link)

The email wasn't from him directly but that link showed up in my history and it was the only one of a few that I opened in that email. So best of luck with your book.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:55 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,425,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I vote for whom I believe in. I like people who believe in the Constitution, and neither major candidate does in the least. I am not disgraceful at all. I guarantee that you would have loved me if I had posted some stuff like this about McCain. You are partisan and it shows. Thanks though.
The irony of you accusing others of being partisan is funny in a sad sort of way. Personally, I wouldn't care if you posted the same about McCain, Ron Paul, Hillary or any of the rest if the situation/information was the same. It's just more silliness that is now turning into Henny Penny-esque desperation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections