Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,048,028 times

Advertisements

Let's get Obama's college records out from top secret security clearance and have a look at them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 09:32 PM

924 posts, read 1,643,645 times
This is fake guys: The Dawn Patrol (http://dawneden.blogspot.com/2008/10/nutroots-use-my-sat-scoresheet-to-forge.html - broken link)

I don't know if that link has been posted yet or not, but I'm not searching through 22 pages to find out if it has been.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:41 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Breaking news???? Something that occurred over 25 years ago???? Why are you people so fixated on everything Palin, even when it's really old and irrelevant????
Actually it is not really irrelevant b/c history repeats itself. This country just endured 8 years of organized stupidity, but with this chick she is constantly contradiction of almost everything that comes out of her mouth

Old 02-09-2010, 09:43 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
The Dems raising this stuff is just incredibly ironic when they passed over THE most intelligent and accomplished candidate in favor of the Affirmative Action candidate. Obama himself says he was a screw-up in high school and the early years of college. He was doing drugs and "finding himself."
What do you think Bush did in college....study?

Old 02-10-2010, 05:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calid00d View Post
Sarah Palin's SAT Scores? - Featured Picture on BuzzFeed

841?!?! I scored almost that high on Math and Verbal individually

Can we really afford to have a mildly functional [MOD CUT/offensive] person in the white house????
My daughter, with an IQ I won't reveal, but I can assure you is highet than 90% of the country's scored almost that low: she had a very bad day, was tired, already had been accepted into almost any college she choose because of other things, so what does Sarah's score have to do with what she is or isn't today? Nothing!!! Get over it.

I have said before and will again, I am not a Sarah supporter, in fact hubby and I argue about that all the time, but I don't think something like SAT scores have a hell of a lot to do with anything.

Nita

Old 02-12-2010, 04:04 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calid00d View Post
Sarah Palin's SAT Scores? - Featured Picture on BuzzFeed

841?!?! I scored almost that high on Math and Verbal individually

Can we really afford to have a mildly functional [MOD CUT/offensive] person in the white house????
If she is not smart enough to be in politics, yet the smart politicians have dug us in this hole, what does that leave us with?

Old 02-12-2010, 04:38 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
sarah is a meteorite. bright shining pretty colors all the way down.
That's nicely put Huck Are you two still together?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
If she is not smart enough to be in politics, yet the smart politicians have dug us in this hole, what does that leave us with?
boy isn't that the truth...There is more to be a good Presdient or good anything than a high IQ..I think it is called common sense and the abiity to listen to others...

NIta

Old 02-12-2010, 08:34 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,783,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
My daughter, with an IQ I won't reveal, but I can assure you is highet than 90% of the country's scored almost that low: she had a very bad day, was tired, already had been accepted into almost any college she choose because of other things, so what does Sarah's score have to do with what she is or isn't today? Nothing!!! Get over it.

I have said before and will again, I am not a Sarah supporter, in fact hubby and I argue about that all the time, but I don't think something like SAT scores have a hell of a lot to do with anything.

Nita
If she were accepted "for other things" then why take the SAT at all???

Sorry, not buying it. You're just defending Palin the retard (and I say that as satire, like Rush Limbaugh's use of the word "retard", the retard that he is). People with high IQ's would not get bad SAT scores ike that even on their worst days.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:28 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Default PO, held to low a standard, shines in comparison

I suppose the intent of the OP was to imply that SP is lacking in intelligence. Whether the SAT score was factual or not the intent was malicious and irrelevant to predictive reasoning and serves only as a diversion from current legislative issues.

If SP is deemed an academic dreg based on her SATs from 25yrs ago, any actions she may take in the future are mitigated by her proven stupidity.

This sort of predictive 'scientific' reasoning gave rise to the witch trials in Europe and the use of cranial phrenology, "examples being propaganda in Nazi Germany and Jim Crow segregation in the southern United States."

This is the stuff of elitist propaganda where the seeds of destructive prejudice are sown.

Woe be the segment of the population who has never taken the SAT's or produced low SAT scores.

Did McCain's SATs or class standing predict his behavior in the shipboard disaster or during the years of captivity he survived while living in the most adverse and primitive conditions?

Perhaps kindness, a sense of fair play and empathetic concern demonstrated toward others is the best predictive linear measure of integrity and worth.

Personal attacks need to be held separate from legislative and political issues.

Applying the same flawed reasoning originally posted, any dope smoking misguided, left leaning, extremist associated, minority youth could never become president of the US.

I just love to see PO supporters using SP as the gold standard for comparison with their sitting president. By their own admission she is not much more than last years decaying political road kill and yet they insist on comparing PO to her in order to showcase PO's merits and superiority.

Surely PO will appear as a winner when held to such a low standard.

Get back to issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections