Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you say?
Obama is right! I mean...look at his friends! 25 92.59%
He's wrong. 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 11:48 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,690,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Enough said. Wasn't a couple of his "pals" Rezco and Ayers?

Obama should be considered AN EXPECT of this subject!

! ! ! !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 11:51 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,006,266 times
Let's see. Obama started off badly with his, ahem, non-traditional mother and the bigamist father who abandoned him. He was introduced to Communism at a young age, then he hooked up with the Rev. Wright, that crazy Catholic priest, the Chicago political machine, Rezko, Ayers, and God knows who else. They've been really amazing about keeping the lid on most of this but if the dude is elected, oh my. Expect MORE nuts to come out of the woodwork when the campaign is over and Obama doesn't have tens of millions in donations to pay them off.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,233,665 times
Obama had terrorist friends, but he didn't inhale them right?

Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,104,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Expect MORE nuts to come out of the woodwork when the campaign is over and Obama doesn't have tens of millions in donations to pay them off.
Well, it's close to the middle of October, and you're recycling the same names you cried about in March.

Perhaps if there were any way to link any of these flimsy guilt-by-association smears to how our country will actually be run, McCain wouldn't be losing by 10 points nationally, and badly in the electoral college.

Like I said, ideas matter now. And McCain and his dinosaur-disbelieving-dolt running mate are on the wrong side of all of them.

Time to grow up, teatime.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,562,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Enough said. Wasn't a couple of his "pals" Rezco and Ayers?

Isn't McCain's VP Sarah Palin?

Old 10-10-2008, 01:00 AM

552 posts, read 1,073,209 times
When did he say that? I just googled the title of this thread and I see nothing but blog comments referring to that common phrase and one topic on the Hannity forums.

In any case, I've yet to have a problem with any of the company he's supposedly kept.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
McCain: Charles Keating, George W. Bush, U.S. Council for World Freedom
Palin: Alaska Independance Party

So whats your point there talk-radiot?
Hah, beat me to it.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:31 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,412,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if they start arresting candidates just b4 election you can bet they will be around to collect your guns very soon. you and NRA thought the threat would come from the hard left didn't you.
You may well be accurately portraying this country in 2012, comrade. By then the first two Amendments will have been ditched, conservatives will be sent to concentration camps and their possessions confiscated and distributed to party loyalists. By 2014 the exterminations may begin. The first to be terminated should be Republicans in congress that have not voted our Marxist agenda.

Acorn successfully registered the same person 72 times, the news reports say. I don't know how one person could actually vote that many times unless the votes are all mail-in absentee. I think this is great! All of us loyal party members should be given at least five votes so that the victory for workers can be presented in all of its glory; we can shower our great new president with the praise he needs for freeing us from those filthy capitalist pigs.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:19 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,145,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if they start arresting candidates just b4 election you can bet they will be around to collect your guns very soon. you and NRA thought the threat would come from the hard left didn't you.
good point.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:21 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,145,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
You may well be accurately portraying this country in 2012, comrade. By then the first two Amendments will have been ditched, conservatives will be sent to concentration camps and their possessions confiscated and distributed to party loyalists. By 2014 the exterminations may begin. The first to be terminated should be Republicans in congress that have not voted our Marxist agenda.

Acorn successfully registered the same person 72 times, the news reports say. I don't know how one person could actually vote that many times unless the votes are all mail-in absentee. I think this is great! All of us loyal party members should be given at least five votes so that the victory for workers can be presented in all of its glory; we can shower our great new president with the praise he needs for freeing us from those filthy capitalist pigs.
This is voter registration, not votes.

Not a good thing, but not the drama you're hoping for and not even illegal, I dont think. And gosh darn it anyway, that slippery Obama is not involved AGAIN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections