Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 09:30 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
I reported her/it to a Mod.. you should as well..
it is out of control.
what people don't know is they are liable for what they say and this is slander..
this isnt free speech w/o proof..
there have been cases where yahoo has had to reveal their users contact information
CD needs to be careful
Oh you mean like sarah did not have trig bristol did. Or she fired so n so etc!

Old 10-13-2008, 09:30 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
you are nonsensical as usual
who are trig and bristol

Old 10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
It is all starting to come together as one big cover up.

Then we find out that Obamas student loans were fake also as Saddam Hussiens right hand man was funding Obamas college. The student loans were a scam/coverup the entire time.

I save some of the stuff on here just to share with my family and friends. I can't tell you the hours of good laughs we have had.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:45 PM

425 posts, read 665,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
US CODE: Title 8,1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person

Yes...you lose.
No, I don't lose...

Look up the law "at the time of his birth" NOT the current law

I think that law's timeframe was from December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986...

Happy hunting, but you're not gonna like what you find...

Oh, Katiana, spread a little rep my way for showing you the truth

Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
You haven't shown a link, my dear.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:01 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yeah, a lot of people are getting fed up with the lies going around about Obama. The things that people swallow hook, line and sinker are beyond amazing.
Seems to me that Obama cult members would want to know the truth themselves. Guess not.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:05 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You haven't shown a link, my dear.
Do you own homework, it is all over the place.

The laws in 1961 clearly state her age disqualifies him to be a natural born US citizen.

For someone who jumps all over people links why ask if you are not going to believe them anyway.

It is really not that hard to find it. Go to GOOGLE
TYPE in the hospital above and you will get millions of pages linking to the law.

Click the X in the upper right hand corner of City-Data because once you find the facts about the law in 1961, you will need to go to bed.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 PM

425 posts, read 665,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst
US CODE: Title 8,1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person

1986—Subsec. (g). Pub. L. 99–653 substituted “five years, at least two” for “ten years, at least five”.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 PM

808 posts, read 1,148,968 times
You guys do realize that Philip Berg is whack, right? He's the same guy that sued George Bush and blamed him for 9/11, lmao.

I gotta say...it's pretty dang sad when the right wingers who love Bush are clinging to the same crackpot that tried to sue Bush for 9/11 in hopes of him having any better luck with this idiotic lawsuit.

All I can do is shake my head, lmao

Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,556,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Seems to me that Obama cult members would want to know the truth themselves. Guess not.

No, I think it's you McCain supporters who are the cult members for believing such ridiculous garbage.

Sorry, I refuse the McCain Kool-Aid. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections