Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 01:05 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,059,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatinNJ View Post
Thanks, I remember the Jim Jones suicide/murder incident. I still don't see the connection between this incident and the term "kool aid drinkers". It's used a lot on this site. Are they saying death to the person?
No, it is implying they are following blindly, as the cult members followed Jim Jones in drinking poisoned kool-aid. It is a common phrase, I'm surprised you haven't heard it. A lot of young people say it but don't know it's history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 01:06 PM

216 posts, read 290,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohdane View Post
No, they're saying don't blindly follow what a leader tells you. Don't be part of a cult.
I see, thanks.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:07 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,464,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfulou View Post
I had an old angry white man yell at me this morning in NJ for my obama sticker and then tell me I'm sending the country to hell in a handbasket.
Was it John McCain?

Old 11-04-2008, 01:09 PM

216 posts, read 290,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
No, it is implying they are following blindly, as the cult members followed Jim Jones in drinking poisoned kool-aid. It is a common phrase, I'm surprised you haven't heard it. A lot of young people say it but don't know it's history.
No, its new to me, but thanks, now I know.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:15 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,061,990 times
Anyone intimidated by the "New Black Party" is a person who would be scared to walk in the lit hallway of their own home. The NCP is a joke, all 5 of them.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:32 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Who the hell is slaughtering black babies in this country ? He is probably confusing the U.S with Darfur. And when it comes to acts of violence against the black population, most of of it sure as hell is not committed by "racist whitey" that's for sure. Has this left wing loon never heard of the epidemic of black on black crime.
I was wondering where he got that hate spew from too! Probably confusing his own people with the whites. They are more violent and fight amongst themselves like wild dogs.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:43 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
6 frickin' pages of bull**** and not a single credible source....

Old 11-04-2008, 01:45 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,467,414 times
They are not black panthers. That's Obama's civilian security force.

This is what the new soros party wants for the next generation and what the old dems were not smart enough to see.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,059,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Are you blind or http://www.livinglikenooneelse.com/forum/images/smilies/dunce1.gif (broken link) ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTtk4iXv_xY

Old 11-04-2008, 01:47 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
New Black Panther Party says

"We will not allow some racists and other angry whites, who are upset over an impending Barack Obama presidential victory, to intimidate blacks at the polls," Muhammad said. "Most certainly, we cannot allow these racist forces to slaughter our babies or commit other acts of violence against the black population, nor our black president."

Muhammad added, "We must organize to counter and neutralize these threats using all means at our disposal. This is a great time for our people, and we must ensure that peace prevails for our people."

New Black Panthers visit Alamo | jacksonsun.com |
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections