Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:10 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times

Advertisements

What about the SPAM????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 11:53 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,693,161 times
If Barack's dad was German, non would have argued about the possibility of him being born in Berlin. But his father was from Kenya, so he must be lying...

Old 12-10-2008, 12:17 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Most interesting read: Sean Hannity Discussion - View Single Post - Per Mod Ruling: The ONE, the ONLY Obama Birth Certificate Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 01:17 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,692 times

You just can't stop - can you??? Don't you realize how psycho and pathologically obsessed you come across???

Obama will be our president for the next 4 years - probably the next 8...

I KNOW that YOU will never be able to accept this - no matter what - so I guess I'll just have to chuckle about the lame 'bring the man down' postings that you are so noted for...

Knock yourself out Dude - I only wish I had a beer to enjoy with it right now!!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:25 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
You just can't stop - can you??? Don't you realize how psycho and pathologically obsessed you come across???

Obama will be our president for the next 4 years - probably the next 8...

I KNOW that YOU will never be able to accept this - no matter what - so I guess I'll just have to chuckle about the lame 'bring the man down' postings that you are so noted for...

Knock yourself out Dude - I only wish I had a beer to enjoy with it right now!!
You're one of those that will never accept the truth even if it hit you right between the eyes... You'll learn the truth about your Messiah in due time...even though you won't accept it!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,692 times
[quote=Kootr;6504686]You're one of those that will never accept the truth even if it hit you right between the eyes.../quote]

Well - at least we share ONE thing in common...

I have EXACTLY the same opinion of you...

Isn't that ironic???

Old 12-10-2008, 03:08 PM

68 posts, read 81,555 times
After all this, I still don't understand why it's so hard for him to produce a simple piece of paper. I guess the Messiah is above such lowly things as, you know, proving he's actually ELIGIBLE to be president. This is sickening.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
After all this, I still don't understand why it's so hard for him to produce a simple piece of paper. I guess the Messiah is above such lowly things as, you know, proving he's actually ELIGIBLE to be president. This is sickening.
Prove to me that any other candidate or President Elect has ever had to produce this.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,726,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
He has already done this, but some conspiracy theorists claimed it's a forgery. The same thing will happen if he provides it again. Who is he supposed to provide it to? And who is the judge of whether or not it's authentic? Apparently the opinion of the State of Hawaii is not enough.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:28 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,951,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
And who is the judge of whether or not it's authentic? Apparently the opinion of the State of Hawaii is not enough.
LOL, the only judge acceptable to Kootr is Kootr, of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections