Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:23 PM

68 posts, read 81,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
He has already done this, but some conspiracy theorists claimed it's a forgery. The same thing will happen if he provides it again. Who is he supposed to provide it to? And who is the judge of whether or not it's authentic? Apparently the opinion of the State of Hawaii is not enough.
No, he hasn't. A copy on some website DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROOF! He should provide it to the American public, fair & square. Until then, I refuse to support this illegitimate "President".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Prove to me that any other candidate or President Elect has ever had to produce this.
When has there been another President elect who was born in some unstable foreign country?

Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
When has there been another President elect who was born in some unstable foreign country?
Son of KOOTR strikes again - with yet another logicless post.

Ken

Old 12-10-2008, 06:34 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post

The Secretary of State in Hawaii has already inspected and authenticated Obama's birth certificate and stated that he was absolutely born in Hawaii.

Is that now or was Hawaii in 1961 "some unstable foreign country?"

Sorry, but I'm going to take the word of an expert rather than some obsessive bonehead on City-Data, no matter which name you are using.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:47 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
The Secretary of State in Hawaii has already inspected and authenticated Obama's birth certificate and stated that he was absolutely born in Hawaii.

Is that now or was Hawaii in 1961 "some unstable foreign country?"

Sorry, but I'm going to take the word of an expert rather than some obsessive bonehead on City-Data, no matter which name you are using.
Show me a picture (image) of Obama's "birth certificate". You may be able to show me a copy of his certification of live birth (which has been determined to be a forgery by a forensic expert, which was actually made from Obama's sister's COLB as I understand it), but that is NOT the same as a certified copy of his long-form [vault] Birth Certificate!

This is NOT a Birth Certificate:
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-10-2008, 06:52 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Show me a picture (image) of Obama's "birth certificate". You may be able to show me a copy of his certification of live birth (which has been determined to be a forgery by a forensic expert, which was actually made from Obama's sister's COLB as I understand it), but that is NOT the same as a certified copy of his long-form [vault] Birth Certificate!

This is NOT a Birth Certificate:

If the birth certificates of Presidents are supposed to be accessible to the general public, please show me an image of:

George W Bush's

George HW Bush's

Bill Clinton's

Ronald Reagan's

Jimmy Carter's

Lyndon B Johnson's

Birth certificates

Old 12-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
If the birth certificates of Presidents are supposed to be accessible to the general public, please show me an image of:

George W Bush's

George HW Bush's

Bill Clinton's

Ronald Reagan's

Jimmy Carter's

Lyndon B Johnson's

Birth certificates
There was never a question about any of those candidates' eligibility to serve as President, however if there had been I am sure they all would have gladly presented them right away...unlike Obama who is scared to death his birth certificate will be revealed.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Has anyone noticed that stories unbecoming Obama are disappearing left and right? This is entering into the realm of the bizarre!

Hundreds of link are dead or unavailble that once had information about Obama's past that was not favorable toward him. It's crazy to think the Obama camp is responsible for these disappearing stories, but there is one after another, after another, that are gone...

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Son of KOOTR strikes again - with yet another logicless post.

Ken
Or is it SO logical that it blows your mind?

Old 12-10-2008, 07:47 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Has anyone noticed that stories unbecoming Obama are disappearing left and right? This is entering into the realm of the bizarre!

Hundreds of link are dead or unavailble that once had information about Obama's past that was not favorable toward him. It's crazy to think the Obama camp is responsible for these disappearing stories, but there is one after another, after another, that are gone...
No the right fringe is going bizarre posting them and credible sources are trying to maintain their dignity. How many have you posted and you are confused why there are so many in this forum? Now that is confusing to far many more who read this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections