Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 04:07 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,879 times

Advertisements

This yooper troll need to be put down. MODS...how many more posts that are non-discussion topics but merely rantings without question or request for input

That are made in

this foolish troll style typing

With CRAZY COMMENTS THAT NO ONE AGREES WITH

And seem to be in attempt to goad extremist into coming to the forum

-Seriously, This guy screams of TROLL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 04:21 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,582,663 times
The problem does not lie within our president. He is doing exactly what the majority of Americans want him to do. The majority of Americans want the gov't to make decisions for them. They would rather read their "People" magazine and text their friends who the next "American Idol" should be rather than having to make an intelligent decision about their own life. Sit back for a second and look at the shambles this country is in and what actually caused it; Americans overspending and living outside their means. What more proof do you need that the majority wants to be told what's best for them? I do not agree with the way our president is destroying this country but unfortunately majority wins.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:09 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
This yooper troll need to be put down. MODS...how many more posts that are non-discussion topics but merely rantings without question or request for input

That are made in

this foolish troll style typing

With CRAZY COMMENTS THAT NO ONE AGREES WITH

And seem to be in attempt to goad extremist into coming to the forum

-Seriously, This guy screams of TROLL.

It is legitimate for me to question the value of Barack as President of the United States of America.

This is a political forum. I see Barack destroying this country. How does tindo80 know that no one agrees with my CRAZY COMMENTS?

tindo80 wants discussion topics.

OK

Obama's health care proposal will destroy America economically. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

Obama's stimulus plan is destroying America economically. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

Democrats proposing "the Fairness Bill". Destruction of free speech. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

36 unelected czars and counting.

Pick a topic and let's discuss it.

Every move Obama makes leads to the destruction of American citizen's freedom.

As far as NEEDING TO BE PUT DOWN goes, the Obama administration has plans for that too. If you are old, you will be considered less valuable than the rest of society, and under the Democrat's national health plan, you will not be able to get the care you need.

Am I blathering now or is this something that should be looked upon negatively? Another example of Barack's destruction of America.

Last edited by Yooperkat; 07-25-2009 at 05:22 PM..

Old 07-25-2009, 05:17 PM

89,037 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
The Dow Jones was around 6500 in Obamas few days in office. Now it’s around 9000... Obviously less then half a year of his term in office.

If you do dare to answer me I would like you to explain how that happened?
HuffPo has the explanation. Make sure you read the comments too, they're good!
Huffington Post: Is Goldman Sachs Running the Plunge Protection Team?

Old 07-25-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underPSI View Post
The problem does not lie within our president. He is doing exactly what the majority of Americans want him to do. The majority of Americans want the gov't to make decisions for them. They would rather read their "People" magazine and text their friends who the next "American Idol" should be rather than having to make an intelligent decision about their own life. Sit back for a second and look at the shambles this country is in and what actually caused it; Americans overspending and living outside their means. What more proof do you need that the majority wants to be told what's best for them? I do not agree with the way our president is destroying this country but unfortunately majority wins.

underPSI is right.

Entitlement minded people vote for entitlement minded candidates.

They really don't even know anything about policies or issues. But, one thing they always hear loud and clear, is a "free lunch".

Old 07-25-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
underPSI is right.

Entitlement minded people vote for entitlement minded candidates.

They really don't even know anything about policies or issues. But, one thing they always hear loud and clear, is a "free lunch".
This has happened because 60% of taxpayers pay only 5% of the federal income tax revenue. The other 40% pays a WHOPPING 95%. (CBO report, Table 2 on page 19 of the pdf http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/57xx/doc5...edTaxRates.pdf)

Make no mistake - the 60% will keep voting themselves freebies as much as they like and for as long as they like. The Dems will retain power as long as they keep providing the freebies. It's pretty clear that Obama, Pelosi, and Reid know that.

Old 07-25-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
This has happened because 60% of taxpayers pay only 5% of the federal income tax revenue. The other 40% pays a WHOPPING 95%. (CBO report, Table 2 on page 19 of the pdf http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/57xx/doc5...edTaxRates.pdf)

Make no mistake - the 60% will keep voting themselves freebies as much as they like and for as long as they like. The Dems will retain power as long as they keep providing the freebies. It's pretty clear that Obama, Pelosi, and Reid know that.

Well then, when will the 60% of Americans that have shouldered our tax burden realize that the more they ( Democrats ) want, ( for free ), the more they will have to pay?

Is it responsible to pretend that everything is free?

Is it responsible to give truly free things like food stamps to those who don't have any ambition? Maybe to some degree.

But, freebies don't equate to responsible governmental spending. "Free health care". "Free abortions".

Taxpayers should get a bang for their buck. Not a study on hookers in China to the tune of $2,000,000. Plenty more pork projects out there.

Americans should demand good use of their tax dollars. This thing about free French Fries sickens me.

That's what today's Americans hope for..... Very stupid.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Well then, when will the 60% of Americans that have shouldered our tax burden realize that the more they ( Democrats ) want, ( for free ), the more they will have to pay?
40% of income earning Americans are shouldering 95% of the tax burden, not 60%. Since 40% is a minority, it doesn't matter a whit if they object to having to pay for freebies for everyone else - they're outnumbered, plain and simple.

Quote:
Is it responsible to pretend that everything is free?
No, but it keeps Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the rest of the Dems in power.

Quote:
But, freebies don't equate to responsible governmental spending.
Doesn't matter - that's what the 60% non-taxpaying (okay, they do pay a measly 5% of the taxes ) majority want. They have the numbers to get what they want while paying little to nothing for it. Game over.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:43 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
What is happening is anyone who is an Obama supporter is actually agreeing with his policies and do not want us to discuss his mistakes.

Obama is destroying this country and we need to do something. I knew he would do this but I sure did not know the nut could do it so quickly and so easily.

No one in their right mind can defend this man and his actions. If you do you are not better then he is.

It will take care of itself OP, in the end we might just see the end of liberalism in America once they get done making us a third world nation instead of us being the envy of the world like we have been.

After Obama creates a welfare state country like he wants no one will want to come to America anymore because Obama has changed it from a freedom loving country with large opportunities to a third rate third world nation.

I believe he is doing this all on purpose, no way can anyone make this many mistakes like he has. It would be impossible.

Like it or not, Obama was the biggest mistake in American political history.

All you have to do is look at the basic facts under Obamas control.

Record unemployment, foreclosures,bankruptices, car repossessions etc etc etc. All under his watch and caused by his wasteful spending.

Op- This is a totally legit question. We need to do something before it goes much further.

Liberal controlled WH and congress, what a huge mistake.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:20 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,879 times
Quote:
It is legitimate for me to question the value of Barack as President of the United States of America.

This is a political forum. I see Barack destroying this country. How does tindo80 know that no one agrees with my CRAZY COMMENTS?

tindo80 wants discussion topics.

OK

Obama's health care proposal will destroy America economically. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

Obama's stimulus plan is destroying America economically. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

Democrats proposing "the Fairness Bill". Destruction of free speech. Yes or no. Let's discuss it.

36 unelected czars and counting.

Pick a topic and let's discuss it.

Every move Obama makes leads to the destruction of American citizen's freedom.

As far as NEEDING TO BE PUT DOWN goes, the Obama administration has plans for that too. If you are old, you will be considered less valuable than the rest of society, and under the Democrat's national health plan, you will not be able to get the care you need.

Am I blathering now or is this something that should be looked upon negatively? Another example of Barack's destruction of America.

Wow, your response doesnt smell of troll at all!

/sarcasm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections